Indian gang rape victim has died

No link, probably from a trash hate site, and what's your point coward? Non consensual sex has nothing to do with religious beliefs. Nice deflection though you coward.

I was responding to all your posts before that as well, but of course you're gonna try to find a way out of what you said by squirming back into basics and law. Get a fucking life you geaser shit.

All you had to do was ask, again you look like a fool......."Application of Religious Law in U.S. Courts: Selected Legal Issues" Congressional Research Service, CRS Report for Congress

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41824.pdf

How does you being an un-American idiot who baffles of his hatred and disdain for Muslims and brings a random off topic post about religious law that could be Jewish or Christian or Muslim make me look like a fool? Are you a fucking dumbass? Are you normal shithead? What drives you to make insane statements? Seriously, what relevance did that have to do with the post I made? Quit being a pussy and using getaway tactics when you look like a dumbass.

Since when does describing a particular faith translate to hate?
The problem with you libs is you set up these PC Protected Classes that in your world become untouchable.
Screw that. Everyone is fair game.
Your hypersensitivity gets you nowhere.

Forum List

Back