Indian families in Minnesota are on edge after U.S. attacks

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Brave new United States of America!

---

In quiet Eden Prairie, Kuhu Singh no longer feels safe walking alone after a string of attacks on Indian-Americans in the United States.

On long weekend strolls in her neighborhood, she now walks with her family to avoid being isolated. And she’s angry that Indians are being threatened. “This is my home,” said Singh, who produces web content for a retail broadcasting company. “You can’t come to my house and ask me to leave.”

Minnesota’s growing Indian community, estimated at 50,000 people, is on edge after recent national attacks.

About 200 residents last weekend held a peace vigil in Eden Prairie to remember two Indian computer engineers shot last month in a Kansas bar by a white man who questioned their visa status and later said he had shot two Middle Easterners. One of the men died in the attack, which is being investigated as a hate crime.

Last week, the Seattle Times reported that an Indian Sikh who is a U.S. citizen was shot and wounded outside his Seattle area home by a man who reportedly shouted, “Go back to your own country!”

Vishal Agarwal, a school administrator and biomedical lab manager from Maple Grove, said he’s not letting a fringe segment of society rattle him.

Brave new United States of America!

---

In quiet Eden Prairie, Kuhu Singh no longer feels safe walking alone after a string of attacks on Indian-Americans in the United States.

On long weekend strolls in her neighborhood, she now walks with her family to avoid being isolated. And she’s angry that Indians are being threatened. “This is my home,” said Singh, who produces web content for a retail broadcasting company. “You can’t come to my house and ask me to leave.”

Minnesota’s growing Indian community, estimated at 50,000 people, is on edge after recent national attacks.

About 200 residents last weekend held a peace vigil in Eden Prairie to remember two Indian computer engineers shot last month in a Kansas bar by a white man who questioned their visa status and later said he had shot two Middle Easterners. One of the men died in the attack, which is being investigated as a hate crime.

Last week, the Seattle Times reported that an Indian Sikh who is a U.S. citizen was shot and wounded outside his Seattle area home by a man who reportedly shouted, “Go back to your own country!”

Vishal Agarwal, a school administrator and biomedical lab manager from Maple Grove, said he’s not letting a fringe segment of society rattle him.

after a string of attacks on Indian-Americans in the United States.

A string? Sounds like open season. DERP!

Minnesota's angry leftist (mostly young'ns without direction & misguided for the cause of Nihilism via a few power brokers who have learned to use certain foundations and organizations to launder money for their desired outcomes) in January 2017. They were gathered up to protest Trump before the ink was even wet on his executive order. The memory of BLM Somalian refugees terrorizing neighborhoods of upper middle class people not long ago was still fresh in the minds of the majority of Minnesotians. (meet a few of the leaders of the journihilism projects there names are in there and some of their other connections)

C3jLAULUoAAHuxW.jpg

Last edited:
Thank Gods for those "leftists" who are standing up to hate and bigotry.

Last edited:
Demographics by age, ethnicity and race of Minnesota for anyone interested.
Data by Topic: Age, Race & Ethnicity / MN State Demographic Center

I found Asian in that data but no Indian?
You won't there are very few there. Not enough to make a list of them. We have very few here in Iowa too. The anger is building and those links I just put in that last post will direct you to who is now behind a lot of it. They use simple minds that are easily angered to push their agendas.

Demographics by age, ethnicity and race of Minnesota for anyone interested.
Data by Topic: Age, Race & Ethnicity / MN State Demographic Center

I found Asian in that data but no Indian?

Indians, I think, are Asians.
They could be grouped with Asians. I know last year I came across info that track back to Mumbai as a clearing house of sorts for getting into the US and ways to make money through SSI, all sorts of programs, rebates and refunds once they were here.

My good friends/ neighbors Jewish center had a bomb threat, her daughter and the other students were evacuated ..

What the heck is going on..

My first instinct is to suspect Anarchist Leftist of trying to sprinkle sand in Trumps Vaseline. Mixed in with some good ole boys having fun, pretty soon you get some "events".

If it has a cotton-top.......some say take it down to be on safeside? You better re-think your Duluth dream. Try Birmingham ALA.

Indians makeup for less than 1% of US population. So if there is an immigration problem, it is certainly not caused by Indians. The Indian engineer who was shot in Kansas was very highly educated. It takes years of training to reach that level of skill. He was contributing towards the well being of US just as much as his shooter if not more.

Indians makeup for less than 1% of US population. So if there is an immigration problem, it is certainly not caused by Indians. The Indian engineer who was shot in Kansas was very highly educated. It takes years of training to reach that level of skill. He was contributing towards the well being of US just as much as his shooter if not more.
I understand that but again what you have is a bunch of Nihilist pushing an agenda trying to sway an outcome using 'dumbasses' that already are fed up yet have no clue what is actually going down. India has its thugs too that linked up with the Clinton and crowd crime family. They could care less about what happens to the everyday people.

Last edited:
I understand that but again what you have is a bunch of Nihilist pushing an agenda trying to sway an outcome using 'dumbasses' that already are fed up yet have no clue what is actually going down. India has its thugs too that linked up with the Clinton and crowd crime family. They could care less about what happens to the everyday people.

Who said that India does not have thugs? Do you think you should be allowed to indiscriminately shoot Indians in the US just because there are thugs in India? What sort of logic is that?

(I am truly unable to grasp the point you are trying to make.)

Last edited:

Who said that India does not have thugs? Do you think you should be allowed to indiscriminately shoot Indians in the US just because there are thugs in India? What sort of logic is that?
I don't think anyone living peaceful lives minding their own business should be shot. Your questions are ridiculous. I can tell you most bars are not safe havens anywhere whether it be the some in US, TJ, Mexico or anywhere else.

My good friends/ neighbors Jewish center had a bomb threat, her daughter and the other students were evacuated ..

What the heck is going on..

My first instinct is to suspect Anarchist Leftist of trying to sprinkle sand in Trumps Vaseline. Mixed in with some good ole boys having fun, pretty soon you get some "events".

If it has a cotton-top.......some say take it down to be on safeside? You better re-think your Duluth dream. Try Birmingham ALA.

Lol, I forgot that I told you about Duluth..and the other day I was like..How does he know about Duluth? lol

Anyway, it is already getting warm in northern California, we had what 6 days of cold..? I hate the heat and would be happy in Duluth..
It does look like there are a few meth addicts there, but most people are so friendly..So different that the Bay area.

Forum List

Back