indian are good human beings ?

I think if you went there with any doubt about the humanity of Indians you are a rather strange person.

I think Indian people are nice if you will be nice to them in return and respect their laws and culture. It's about showing respects for one another.

I am a semi-retired system's analyst. During university (CIS) I met many Indians, worked with them and think they are some of the quickest thinkers I have encountered.

They are a force to be reckoned with and far more than China imo.

Oh, and I still meet up, socialize and eat with them. Their food is amazing and they certainly know how to show off their lovely women.

Some of the most breathtakingly beautiful women I have met have been Indian.

Of course you could say that about women from every corner of the globe (same goes for the food).

I could, but I wouldn't be saying the truth according to my eyes. The most breathtakingly beautiful women I have ever seen on a display of beauty are Indian, but that's just my view and so I don't say what I could.

Could signifies ability. Yes, I could, but I won't because it doesn't hold true for me. :)

Of course you could say that about women from every corner of the globe (same goes for the food).

I could, but I wouldn't be saying the truth according to my eyes. The most breathtakingly beautiful women I have ever seen on a display of beauty are Indian, but that's just my view and so I don't say what I could.

Could signifies ability. Yes, I could, but I won't because it doesn't hold true for me. :)

To each their own, but:

You need to get out and meet more people.

Forum List

Back