Indian Air Force carries out attack inside Pakistan

Before you guys place your bets -- I'd find another one to confirm this story.. This source is tied to the Syrian regime..

AND the article claims "over 1000kG" of bombs" is a MASSIVE attack.. By my calculation, that's actually 3 or 4 bombs...

There's a story there. But you ain't gonna get it using crap sources..

Before you guys place your bets -- I'd find another one to confirm this story.. This source is tied to the Syrian regime..

AND the article claims "over 1000kG" of bombs" is a MASSIVE attack.. By my calculation, that's actually 3 or 4 bombs...

Saw it on Yahoo's front page as well earlier...didn't read it again it from Reuters.

Indian Air Force carries out massive attack inside Pakistan

Eh hope they wipe each other off the map...none of our concern.
You do realize they are both nuclear armed. It is our concern if nukes fly.
Why? We are THOUSANDS of miles from there...let them destroy each other and maybe in the process most of the countries in the ME idc.
Nuclear blasts would still have an effect on us. We do not want them popping off any where. Also remember the killing of a duke no one here had ever heard of started world war 1. This shit has a tendancy to spread. We studied the possible proliferation from this conflict back in the eighties and the effect's were not good. One of the many things from back then I try to forget I learned. The world is significantly more insane these days than when I was in the know, I would imagine the effects of this today are significantly worse than back then. The good news for me is that no one is sticking my old ass on a plane to go deal with it. You on the other hand may be of an age where you would.

Indian Air Force carries out massive attack inside Pakistan

Eh hope they wipe each other off the map...none of our concern.
You do realize they are both nuclear armed. It is our concern if nukes fly.
Why? We are THOUSANDS of miles from there...let them destroy each other and maybe in the process most of the countries in the ME idc.
Nuclear blasts would still have an effect on us. We do not want them popping off any where. Also remember the killing of a duke no one here had ever heard of started world war 1. This shit has a tendancy to spread. We studied the possible proliferation from this conflict back in the eighties and the effect's were not good. One of the many things from back then I try to forget I learned. The world is significantly more insane these days than when I was in the know, I would imagine the effects of this today are significantly worse than back then. The good news for me is that no one is sticking my old ass on a plane to go deal with it. You on the other hand may be of an age where you would.
I don't think it would become a nuclear war,I would think that would only be if one or the other was on verge of being invaded or lost completely.

Saw it on Yahoo's front page as well earlier...didn't read it again it from Reuters.

I saw it several places also.. But it was not hyped as a "massive attack".. And it's over land that's been disputed for decades, not the homeland of either country...

Nobody got injured. It wasnt a massive attack. India said they were just trying to damage a terrorist training camp.
I figure its over kashmir.
50 years or so ago india said they would be attacked and they would just have to wait for it.
Paki said the same thing yesterday lol.

The Indian pilot:

ufvqen2kxbfinlw7imxk

Forum List

Back