India will be the most populous country in 2038

India is a shit hole. It's been a shit hole and will always be a shit hole until they adopt western business practices and stop that stupid ass head bobble shit that as far as I can tell means only that they haven't the slightest idea.

India is supposed to be one of the most powerful countries in the coming future. You can see the development in every sphere of their national and international life. You can not disagree if you are logical. but if you bargain you can go a long but I don't need to go that way as I am not an Indian. Rather I don't like India for some reasons which I don't want to share here.

How can you generalise and call a nation of 1.2 billion people a shithole? Especially such a damn big place. Ever gone skiing in Kashmir? It might make you change your mind ;) But the with regards to population, the Chinese are really slowing down.

As you said that India is will be most population country.As we see all the Indian politics i don't think that it will grow.Most of the Indian politics are corrupted they just now how to make money form Indian citizen. So now you can guess what will happen.

After around 2050 or so the global population will begin to contract, so don't get too worked up about it.

I read this somewhere, and I guess it's going to happen, so...

What do you think, a great assett to world economy or a catastrophe for the environment?

It will lead to catratrophe! They have over 100 mil disgruntle muslims. They have a disputed territory. They have a rouge Muslim state that has nukes to their left and a disgruntle muslim nation to their right that has territory disputes also!

Then you have the internal problems. Female babies are frowned upon. They are doing the same thing China is doing. Back-room ultra-sounds are easy to upon and female fetuses are getting aborted in regularity. The femal to male ratio is getting larger and larger every year. Like China, India will be the land of a billion virgins. Not a good think when they country has disputed regions, religious fantics, mortal muslim enemy nations next door and a large, disloyal and violent Muslim minority that has caused problems in the past.

India is head for troubles if you ask me!

How can you generalise and call a nation of 1.2 billion people a shithole? Especially such a damn big place. Ever gone skiing in Kashmir? It might make you change your mind ;) But the with regards to population, the Chinese are really slowing down.

The quality of life is what makes a nation a shit hole not the population numbers.

We can say that there is more population in India but we can guess that the more population more tax will come from people if more tax will come there will be more money in the hands government.But its depends on government how to use that money.

Forum List

Back