India unveils ambitious plan to have only electric cars by 2030

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
India unveils ambitious plan to have only electric cars by 2030

India will have only electric cars by 2030, with "not a single petrol or diesel car" being sold in the country by that time. The plan sits right in place with the "New India" vision that Prime Minister Narendra Modi projected last week at a meeting of the NITI Aayog.
Union Minister of State with Independent Charge for Power, Coal, New & Renewable Energy and Mines Piyush Goyal has said: "We are going to introduce electric vehicles in a very big way. We are going to make electric vehicles self- sufficient like UJALA. The idea is that by 2030, not a single petrol or diesel car should be sold in the country."
He was was speaking on Changing Energy Economics and India at the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Annual Session 2017 in New Delhi on Friday, April 28."

Wouldn't surprise me if both China and India surpass the dying United states by that time.

The US, trailing the advanced post industrial world in everything but global military hegemony and war.

The US, trailing the advanced post industrial world in everything but global military hegemony and war.

And that won't last too much longer without more investment in science and making sure our economy is strong. We're on the way out.
Might be best for humanity and planet earth, but Exxon Mobile, Goldman Sachs, Wall Street, Raytheon and all the rest will just mosey onward to greener pastures and recolonize others.

big deal , the 'indians' can't even figure out how to teach its 'indians' where to POOP Matthew !!

big deal , the 'indians' can't even figure out how to teach its 'indians' where to POOP Matthew !!

Not sure I even want an answer to this but ------------

.............. link?

Wait .... hang on, I have it.

Not sure I even want an answer to this but ------------

.............. link?

Wait .... hang on, I have it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- here you go Pogo , no reason to deny the 'indian' technology worshippers the information , so here you go Pogo . --- Take The Poo To The Loo: Indian PSA Discourages Public Defecation (VIDEO) | The Huffington Post --- course there lots more video on 'youtube' showing 'indias' ancient and advanced electric car building civilization pooping on the beach and the rail road tracks and in the 'sacred ganges' amongst the dead bodies and funeral pyres !! Anyway . heres a catchy cartoon and dance video if you click link plus an informative article Pogo !!

Those in the GOP seem to think that is the case. The now have the orange clown in office, and they nor he seem to know what governing means. Stupidest first 100 days on record.

We will have EV's here, renewables as our primary source of electricity. Even as idiots get fed and accept a line about coal mines opening again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back