India to Sell Warships to Vietnam

china's communism-----what's left of it----is no threat to the USA-----china IS a threat to the region local to china

China poses a threat to the whole world. Only thing lacking is the capacity right now.

well----probably ---but maybe not-----china seems to be evolving
away from EVANGELISTIC COMMUNISM. It does pose a
IMPERIALISTIC threat against India (IMHO) no matter what its
political or economic ideology is ---or isn't ---at any given time

You apparently not have been following the news about Chinese confrontation with Philippines, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam and so on.

what about them? I was mostly referring to the USA and CHINA-------as far as I know---china is not trying to inflict
communism on their neighbors (?????) maybe
I am wrong-----it seems to me that their designs on their
neighbors is based on IMPERIALISTIC AMBITIONS

china's communism-----what's left of it----is no threat to the USA-----china IS a threat to the region local to china

China poses a threat to the whole world. Only thing lacking is the capacity right now.

You apparently not have been following the news about Chinese confrontation with Philippines, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam and so on.

what about them? I was mostly referring to the USA and CHINA-------as far as I know---china is not trying to inflict

The way you wrote your post seems to suggest that China only poses a threat to India. I was simply pointing out the other countries China poses immediate threats to. As far as U.S. is concerned, there have been certain administrations that propped up China significantly to the point where China has become a potential threat. Is there a realization yet of that fact in the U.S.? I am not sure about that. That is why I said that it is not correct to assert that U.S. does not like communist countries.

I think that you are right in asserting that the US does not
fight a country simply because it is communistic-----there have
to be other issues which threaten the USA ---which was true of---for example ---of the USSR. AS to understanding just how
dangerous China is------I would say that most people have no clue and -----do not care-----people in the USA are complaiscent (spelling?)

The way you wrote your post seems to suggest that China only poses a threat to India. I was simply pointing out the other countries China poses immediate threats to. As far as U.S. is concerned, there have been certain administrations that propped up China significantly to the point where China has become a potential threat. Is there a realization yet of that fact in the U.S.? I am not sure about that. That is why I said that it is not correct to assert that U.S. does not like communist countries.

New Topics

Forum List

Back