India saying it wants to go big on renewables!!

Using their vast natural resource, they can become the world's leader in food production...

soylent_green_logo_l1.jpg

But fAiL....India banks are pouring billions into....ready for this.....coal:oops8:

India wants more renewables, but its banks are pouring billions into coal

Gee but the climate crusaders tell us every day in here that coal is dead

Why is this a fail. India has different resources than the US. The India government is concerned with intense smog in the cities, The India banks are interested in profit.

You are conflating India's energy economy with the US economy.

Coal is dying in the US because natural gas is cheaper. CBS news:
Last year, gas used in utility plants cost as low as $16 per megawatt hour compared to some $22 for coal. ... “Natural gas is cheaper and more plentiful.

But fAiL....India banks are pouring billions into....ready for this.....coal:oops8:

Gee but the climate crusaders tell us every day in here that coal is dead

Why is this a fail. India has different resources than the US. The India government is concerned with intense smog in the cities, The India banks are interested in profit.

You are conflating India's energy economy with the US economy.

Coal is dying in the US because natural gas is cheaper. CBS news:
Last year, gas used in utility plants cost as low as $16 per megawatt hour compared to some $22 for coal. ... “Natural gas is cheaper and more plentiful.

Well s0n, in terms of the big picture discussion, you're not in the same zip code. Not getting the point? I cant help you.:bigbed:

Well s0n, in terms of the big picture discussion, you're not in the same zip code. Not getting the point? I cant help you.
Nope. Not getting the point of your OP. There is no point to this post either.

Both India and China are facing rising expectations from their populace. In order to meet those, they have to increase the energy sources they have. So they are investing both in fossil fuels and renewables. As the renewables become cheaper, you will see the primary investment in renewables, even as we are seeing that in the first world nations.

Both India and China are facing rising expectations from their populace. In order to meet those, they have to increase the energy sources they have. So they are investing both in fossil fuels and renewables. As the renewables become cheaper, you will see the primary investment in renewables, even as we are seeing that in the first world nations.

Yeah but most everybody posting on this site will be long dead in their box before that happens. And by then, renewables will be veritable fossils on the energy landscape. Technology will have made it so by then :113::113:

Winning a few laughs, and mostly ignored.

Where is your side winning exactly?

Oh...and lots of laughs in here! The only reason I stick around.:up:. I dont get these people who come in here and never laugh ever! Just epic levels of anger and sheer misery. I dont get it....but I sure do gets tons of laughs out of it. What can I say winners just laugh more I guess.

Gee but the climate crusaders tell us every day in here that coal is dead:springbed:
So? India is a largely underdeveloped nation. Coal is dead in developed nations. Besides that, we're talking about bank investments here, nothing else. And as someone else already noted those banks ain't doing so hot picking investments these days.

Oh...and lots of laughs in here! The only reason I stick around.:up:. I dont get these people who come in here and never laugh ever! Just epic levels of anger and sheer misery. I dont get it....but I sure do gets tons of laughs out of it. What can I say winners just laugh more I guess.
Natural gas and renewables make up most of 2018 electric capacity additions
main.png

Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory
EIA expects nearly 32 gigawatts (GW) of new electric generating capacity will come online in the United States in 2018, more than in any year over the past decade. Although renewables such as wind and solar accounted for 98% of the 2 GW added so far this year (based on data for January and February), EIA expects about 21 GW of natural gas-fired generators will come online in 2018. If these generators come online based on their reported timelines, 2018 will be the first year since 2013 in which renewables did not make up a majority of added capacity.
Natural gas and renewables make up most of 2018 electric capacity additions - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

What are the advocates for renewables winning? A lot of money from investors.

Oy

Again.....fake statistics. Is another boob job contest comparison analogy necessary here or are the climate crusaders fascinated by flat chested women or something?

Nah....bored with that one.

Anyway, big picture folks know well that putting freshwater fish in a saltwater tank is ghey.

Last edited:

Natural gas and renewables make up most of 2018 electric capacity additions
main.png

Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory
EIA expects nearly 32 gigawatts (GW) of new electric generating capacity will come online in the United States in 2018, more than in any year over the past decade. Although renewables such as wind and solar accounted for 98% of the 2 GW added so far this year (based on data for January and February), EIA expects about 21 GW of natural gas-fired generators will come online in 2018. If these generators come online based on their reported timelines, 2018 will be the first year since 2013 in which renewables did not make up a majority of added capacity.
Natural gas and renewables make up most of 2018 electric capacity additions - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

What are the advocates for renewables winning? A lot of money from investors.

Give this man a cigar....he is exactly right. Indeed if there is money to be made even in a fringe market investors will pounce. They know there are suckers out there.... investment is all about how many people you can sucker. Duh. Electric cars are a perfect example.... a select few are getting their pockets lined selling a product most consumers are not interested in. But I say good for them....

But when you look at the bigger picture.... in other words, when market comparisons are made, you get a much better perspective on industry "growth" statistics. For example, Sonic can state it "increased" its burger sales by 4.5%. The uninformed might well be w0wed by a seemingly impressive statistic. Maybe McDonalds only sold 1.2% more burgers. The suckers are very impressed with Sonic's achievement, but the big picture guy only wants to know one thing: By comparison, who sold more burgers?:113::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Only suckers are fooled by fake growth statistics.

Dollar to a bagel, the climate crusaders keep those big dick pill companies in business...."GROW YOUR GORGAN 50%!!":bye1::flirtysmile4:. Bald guys get suckered all the time by lofty statistics presented by these hair growing formula bs companies. Women with hair products. If there are suckers out there, entrepreneurs will find them and feast on their naive asses.

Don't be a sucker.... always ask the question,"As compared to what?"

Last edited:

Winning, sOn? That is a very juvenile way of looking at the energy economy. You think India using coal is scoring points for you and winning? Go to Google and search "India China smog" and look at images. Is that winning? Would you want to live in the cities there? I guarantee that you would have epic levels of anger and sheer misery. You seem to have an obsession for winning, but you really don't what winning really means or know how to keep score except by some juvenile measure that only you know. Yes, I do get tons of laughs out of your posts. :)

Winning, sOn? That is a very juvenile way of looking at the energy economy. You think India using coal is scoring points for you and winning? Go to Google and search "India China smog" and look at images. Is that winning? Would you want to live in the cities there? I guarantee that you would have epic levels of anger and sheer misery. You seem to have an obsession for winning, but you really don't what winning really means or know how to keep score except by some juvenile measure that only you know. Yes, I do get tons of laughs out of your posts. :)

That's right s0n....winning for me and everybody ( who is not a k00k ) is not paying double for electricity as Obama would have had it. Fuck that. :boobies:When you have real responsibilities in life, you kinda have to prioritize! Like most Americans do....they are not sitting around worrying about coal in India because, well they know they cant do dick about it :deal::cul2::cul2:

Forum List

Back