India said that China should not interfere in its internal affairs

I don't understand why Chinese and Indians don't want to sit around a table and fix all their problems (i.e. borders...) forever :dunno:
I know China did the same thing with Russia and they could be able to solve all the issues they had :dunno:

Indians have always wanted to live in peace with Chinese. It is the Chinese that have kept raising the ante. Indians finally had enough and for past decade or so have done credible work in neutralizing Chinese nuclear threats.

Look at who China's friends are in the region: N Korea and Pakistan. As the saying goes, you can tell a lot about a country by the company it keeps.

SHEEEEEESH ----you got something AGAINST Pakistanis------you
PAKI-BASHER!!!!!!!! -----------now try to be Buddha like and make nice
with the roly poly king of north korea

N Korea is an angel compared to Pakistan.

tsk tsk tsk---------such hatred!!!! not nice what would Siddhartha say?

I don't understand why Chinese and Indians don't want to sit around a table and fix all their problems (i.e. borders...) forever :dunno:
I know China did the same thing with Russia and they could be able to solve all the issues they had :dunno:

Indians have always wanted to live in peace with Chinese. It is the Chinese that have kept raising the ante. Indians finally had enough and for past decade or so have done credible work in neutralizing Chinese nuclear threats.

Look at who China's friends are in the region: N Korea and Pakistan. As the saying goes, you can tell a lot about a country by the company it keeps.

That is an assessment not hatred. There is a difference.

That is an assessment not hatred. There is a difference.

OH!!! excuse me-------A TOTALLY UNBIASED OBSERVATION-------I got ya

China a pest for neighbor :)

---

China has issued standardized spellings of the names of six places in a region disputed with India, in what China's foreign ministry said on Wednesday was an assertion of sovereignty.

China was upset when exiled Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama, whom it considers a dangerous separatist, visited the contested stretch of land on the India-China border this month.

Arunachal Pradesh is an eastern Himalayan region administered by New Delhi but claimed by China as Southern Tibet.

Last week, China's civil affairs ministry released a list of six places in the region with what China considers to be their formal names, in Chinese, Tibetan and English.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang said the move was appropriate and reflected the names used by Chinese ethnic groups, such as the Tibetans, over a long time.

"These names also reflect, and explain from one aspect, that China's territorial claims on Southern Tibet have an obvious historical, cultural and administrative jurisdiction basis," Lu told a daily news briefing.

China names areas in region disputed with India to assert claims

India dismisses China’s renaming of places

New Delhi, April 20 (IANS) India on Thursday dismissed China’s act of giving its own names to six places in Arunachal Pradesh, saying “it doesn’t make illegally held territory legal”.

“I can only say that if you rename or invent names for the towns of your neighbour, it doesn’t make illegally held territory legal,” External Affairs Ministry spokesperson Gopal Baglay said in his weekly media briefing.

“Arunachal Pradesh has always been an integral part of India and it will continue to be so,” he said.

The Chinese Ministry of Civil Affairs announced on April 14 on its website that it had standardised in Chinese characters, Tibetan and Roman alphabet names of six places in Arunachal Pradesh, which China calls “South Tibet”.

India dismisses China's renaming of places - The Morung Express

Forum List

Back