India Imploding

I think it's come to a head in recent times along with the Hindu nationalist political parties.

But who can blame those who convert? They're usually bottom of the caste system. Christianity offers them something better to hope for and gives them a chance at social mobility perhaps.

the Indian people are ALSO doing the best they can to fix the caste system----some by simply abolishing
it and others by coming up with special programs to lift the disadvantaged------In fact such programs seem to me to have originated (without .limited success) BEFORE the Nationalist parties started
getting hysterical-------THEY GOT THEIR PRIDE
Doing their best? By outlawing and persecution of non Hindu religions and openly condoning violence against the poor? Or was it the government telling women to not think about sex that makes you take their side?
I think it's come to a head in recent times along with the Hindu nationalist political parties.

But who can blame those who convert? They're usually bottom of the caste system. Christianity offers them something better to hope for and gives them a chance at social mobility perhaps.

the Indian people are ALSO doing the best they can to fix the caste system----some by simply abolishing
it and others by coming up with special programs to lift the disadvantaged------In fact such programs seem to me to have originated (without .limited success) BEFORE the Nationalist parties started
Doing their best? By outlawing and persecution of non Hindu religions and openly condoning violence against the poor? Or was it the government telling women to not think about sex that makes you take their side?

India does not out law Non-Hindu religions. The first person from India I knew well ----approx. 50 years
ago was a SHIITE muslim from New Dehli. My roommate during one of my training years was a
Christian Indian surgeon from Bombay. I have jewish friends from India, Sikhs, and even Zoroastrians. Any person of YOUR religion who has claimed that Christianity is "outlawed" in India is, himself, a lump of stinking shit. ANY SHIT religion can BUY converts in the face of extreme poverty----"Christian"
missionaries HAVE A REP. --- I have known lots of HINDU Indians who attended catholic schools
without much problem-----it was the protestant groups that seemed to be eager to NAB VICTIMS-----sorry---
but the victims who faked it------so stated. As to sectarian violence HERE AND THERE------lots. It is
not government policy. I had first trimester bleeding during my first pregnancy-------my American Medical
College ---OB-----cautioned me AGAINST anything "sexually stimulating" (sheeeeeeeeesh--even
I know why-------do some homework). As to the diet issues--GOT A LINK?-----Indias food supply is
FAR FROM SAFE----jews I have known ate only THEIR OWN chickens and lambs-----killed by their
fave shochet ----and subjected to the WHOLE DAMNED koshering ritual in India-------meat in the USA
even worried them. Animals in India are PARASITE ridden ----(as are lots of the people)
When the government allows violence as long as the victim is not a Hindu or a Hindu not acting in his/her caste role, that is the same as outlawing it.

OH the cops did not show up within 35 seconds?--------I got it now. You are citing--LOCAL stuff.
NOT HINDU stuff---------there are places in which the MUZZIES or the SIKHS-----or this or that
STRONG MAN GROUP----gets "AWAY WITH IT" -------india -----THY NAME IS ""TRIBES"" ---and
"tribal law" There are "neighborhoods" even in Mumbai (Bombay). The whole world is not
SMALL TOWN USA
You have no clue.

India does not out law Non-Hindu religions. The first person from India I knew well ----approx. 50 years
ago was a SHIITE muslim from New Dehli. My roommate during one of my training years was a
Christian Indian surgeon from Bombay. I have jewish friends from India, Sikhs, and even Zoroastrians. Any person of YOUR religion who has claimed that Christianity is "outlawed" in India is, himself, a lump of stinking shit. ANY SHIT religion can BUY converts in the face of extreme poverty----"Christian"
missionaries HAVE A REP. --- I have known lots of HINDU Indians who attended catholic schools
without much problem-----it was the protestant groups that seemed to be eager to NAB VICTIMS-----sorry---
but the victims who faked it------so stated. As to sectarian violence HERE AND THERE------lots. It is
not government policy. I had first trimester bleeding during my first pregnancy-------my American Medical
College ---OB-----cautioned me AGAINST anything "sexually stimulating" (sheeeeeeeeesh--even
I know why-------do some homework). As to the diet issues--GOT A LINK?-----Indias food supply is
FAR FROM SAFE----jews I have known ate only THEIR OWN chickens and lambs-----killed by their
fave shochet ----and subjected to the WHOLE DAMNED koshering ritual in India-------meat in the USA
even worried them. Animals in India are PARASITE ridden ----(as are lots of the people)
When the government allows violence as long as the victim is not a Hindu or a Hindu not acting in his/her caste role, that is the same as outlawing it.

OH the cops did not show up within 35 seconds?--------I got it now. You are citing--LOCAL stuff.
NOT HINDU stuff---------there are places in which the MUZZIES or the SIKHS-----or this or that
STRONG MAN GROUP----gets "AWAY WITH IT" -------india -----THY NAME IS ""TRIBES"" ---and
"tribal law" There are "neighborhoods" even in Mumbai (Bombay). The whole world is not
SMALL TOWN USA
You have no clue.

RIGHT--------Christians are OPPRESSED ALL OVER -----the MOST OPPRESSED ----especially in
INDIA

SMALL TOWN USA
I reviewed and suggested changes to the script for his next movie. You should learn what goes on in India with Hindu government approval.

White Rainbow Film

SMALL TOWN USA
I reviewed and suggested changes to the script for his next movie. You should learn what goes on in India with Hindu government approval.

White Rainbow Film

I know what goes on------in Hindu India, in Muslim Pakistan, In southern Baptist
Alabama. ---------

SMALL TOWN USA

White Rainbow Film

I know what goes on------in Hindu India, in Muslim Pakistan, In southern Baptist
Alabama. ---------
How leftist of you to insinuate Baptist are like Muslims and Hindus.

SMALL TOWN USA

White Rainbow Film

Alabama. ---------

I have known LOTS of southern BAPTISTS (my father, and I and my son all served in the US navy)
I have known lots of muslims (it is an issue related to my profession) and lots of Hindus---another
issue related to my profession. Southern Baptists are more like Hindus than are muslims when it
comes to what "MY HOME TOWN SHOULD BE LIKE"

SMALL TOWN USA

White Rainbow Film

Alabama. ---------

I have known LOTS of southern BAPTISTS (my father, and I and my son all served in the US navy)
I have known lots of muslims (it is an issue related to my profession) and lots of Hindus---another
issue related to my profession. Southern Baptists are more like Hindus than are muslims when it
Yeah. Baptists are going around murdering people because of their religion and murdering people for trying to make something of themselves. :cuckoo:

SMALL TOWN USA

White Rainbow Film

Alabama. ---------

Yeah. Baptists are going around murdering people because of their religion and murdering people for trying to make something of themselves. :cuckoo:

Southern persons have murdered lots. Most of the particpants in the
MANDATED AA meeting that I was assigned to monitor (assigned----
not a volunteer) had family histories related to guns and ropes that
were FASCINATING. Your "hindu stories" may be almost as fascinating.
(are you referring to conversion to Christianity as "bettering oneself"?)

White Rainbow Film

Alabama. ---------

When was the last occurrence of a Baptist stabbing someone in the neck while shouting the Father, Son and Holy Spirit?

Alabama. ---------

When was the last occurrence of a Baptist stabbing someone in the neck while shouting the Father, Son and Holy Spirit?

" I was cleaning the gun and it accidentally went off......"

Your lame attempt to paint Christians in the same light is laughable and pathetic.

Anybody who insults India is going to get their ass kicked by Bill Gates and Larry Ellison.
After all, what would the US do without the Best & the Brightest?

proselytizing is outlawed india----law breakers get deported. Proselytizing is not charity
You have no idea what you are talking about. You have no clue as to what those charities were doing and were not doing, that is self evident.

Of course you provided no citation to your claim....which is part of a rather consistent pattern.

Why were they kicked out? Who was kicked out?

India is experiencing a rise in Hindu nationalism that is becoming a lot less tolerant of religious proselytizing and conversions. In fact, they've forceably been converting people back to Hinduism.

Another great example of the rise of Nationalism.

proselytizing is outlawed india----law breakers get deported. Proselytizing is not charity
You have no idea what you are talking about. You have no clue as to what those charities were doing and were not doing, that is self evident.

Of course you provided no citation to your claim....which is part of a rather consistent pattern.

Why were they kicked out? Who was kicked out?
You're not only ignorant you're a lazy ass too dumb to know how to do an internet search.

Your lame attempt to paint Christians in the same light is laughable and pathetic.

"lame" ?? the gun cleaning deaths rendered several of the young enlistees "fatherless and
impoverished as kids" --------mom beat the rap

Forum List

Back