India Grows Dark and Evil

India outlaws PROSELYTIZING. If the organizations would STOP
SHOVING Christianity down the throats of children with lunch----I
have no doubt that they would not be expelled
You have no clue what you are talking about.

yeah-----I do. I have had lots of friends from india-----some attended
Christian schools----policies on pushing religion DID vary. -----some did
push----not all. The BNP does PUSH the issue
I have kids in India, shitforbrains. Your lame excuse for India suddenly kicking out 11,000 organizations because they want to suppress free speech has to be the lamest ever for even you.
Do not call her that. You call yourself a Christian and you call a woman on this board ___for brains?Christians don't communicate to others the way you have in this post to her. If you had an ounce of decency you'd apologize.
I would have flogged her like Jesus did, but the reach was too far.
Evil should be mocked and ridiculed. It is pansy assed Christians singing they want to just get along with everyone is why there is so much evil today.

I read the NT and do not remember Jesus flogging ANYONE-----except the
money changers------which makes sense since the Pharisees despised
the money changers who were SHILLS for the Romans according to them.
I do not have the patience to check out WHO told the story of that event.
The issue of hatred of the money changers shows up in many Pharisee
writings along with negatives on the Sadducees which does support the
story as an historical event

The government of India has banned over 11,000 aid organizations from operating in their country.
They see their caste system of keeping the poor being threatened by Christian charity to get the poor educated.

Tearfund forced to end Indian child sponsorship
There comes a time for Christians to re-evaluate themselves too. A time and a season for all things.
Denying millions of children a chance to get out of extreme poverty is pure evil.
There is a word that covers them being expelled from India. If they were standing where they belong they would be at peace even with the enemies of God. So something is amiss. It should be obvious to them that it is time for all of these organizations to reevaluate themselves.
What is amiss is Hindus hate the idea of their caste system dissolved by children being educated and told they can be anything they want in life.

I have never encountered a hindu who "HATED THE IDEA OF HIS KIDS
BEING EDUCATED"-----regardless of caste. I have met some who resented
the PROSELYTIZING------but the kids went to the schools anyway. -----
Indian parents are FANATICAL about getting their kids educated however
POSSIBLE

I have kids in India, shitforbrains. Your lame excuse for India suddenly kicking out 11,000 organizations because they want to suppress free speech has to be the lamest ever for even you.
Do not call her that. You call yourself a Christian and you call a woman on this board ___for brains?Christians don't communicate to others the way you have in this post to her. If you had an ounce of decency you'd apologize.
I would have flogged her like Jesus did, but the reach was too far.
Evil should be mocked and ridiculed. It is pansy assed Christians singing they want to just get along with everyone is why there is so much evil today.

Jesus would not have flogged her. You're out of line. The Holy Bible is very clear that anyone who cannot control their own tongue - their religion is worthless.
Hate what is evil...........

Pansy ass Christians who tolerate evil make Jesus cry.
The Holy Bible says we are to love our enemies and bless those who curse us. I see a woman who despises hypocrisy and who would love Jesus Christ if she met him. I don't see what you see because God has opened my eyes. You need to be born again. We cannot take the speck out of someone else's eye when there is a timber in our own eye. Humble yourself, call on Jesus and He will help you.

India outlaws PROSELYTIZING. If the organizations would STOP
SHOVING Christianity down the throats of children with lunch----I
have no doubt that they would not be expelled
You have no clue what you are talking about.

you BEGOT children in India?------SHEEEEEESH. They tell you that they are denied free speech in India----by the Indian government? How many of them are in jail for talking?-------or for converting to Christianity?. Some of my friends from India were Christians-----right there in India-----with hindu background----ie converts. -----sorta. THEY clung to hindu customs,
right here in the USA.

Forum List

Back