Independents Saying Enough!!!!!!!!

The independents and moderates are obviously turning away from Sarah Palin and the far right. The Dems will have no trouble maintaining their significant majorities in the House and the Senate, until the GOP cleans up its act, gets rids of the Palinistas, gets a solid leader with a moderate voice, and a working conservative program. Until then it is lights off for the right.

I think that a coalition of Rinos and Blue Dogs could blow away the far right AND the far left. I think THAT is where the vast majority of Americans are - in the middle.

Now, if the far left Democrats blow off the Blue Dogs, in the way the far right is trying to blow off "RINOS" - I think there would be room for a moderate party in the middle to come in and clean house.

My dream for 2010 is that people get out and vote. But that the majority vote "NONE OF THE ABOVE" until our government - and all our politicians - learn that the power lies with 'we, the people', not the assclowns in Washington.

YES!

Lets just be sure that Obama's beloved cronies in ACORN have nothing to do with voter registration!

Oh, but wait, FOX news is ensuring that Obama's beloved ACORN is a distant memory by then. NEVER MIND!

Without ACORN who will register young, black and hispanic voters........you know, the GOP nightmare??

If they can't figure it out how to register themselves then they are too stupid to freakin' vote in the first place.

But then, many of them who voted in the last election clearly showed just how stupid they were when they voted for a completely empty suit who hasn't run a damn thing in his life.

The independents and moderates are obviously turning away from Sarah Palin and the far right. The Dems will have no trouble maintaining their significant majorities in the House and the Senate, until the GOP cleans up its act, gets rids of the Palinistas, gets a solid leader with a moderate voice, and a working conservative program. Until then it is lights off for the right.

I think that a coalition of Rinos and Blue Dogs could blow away the far right AND the far left. I think THAT is where the vast majority of Americans are - in the middle.

Now, if the far left Democrats blow off the Blue Dogs, in the way the far right is trying to blow off "RINOS" - I think there would be room for a moderate party in the middle to come in and clean house.

Unlike the Pubs, the far left, as nasty as they can be, will work with the Blue Dogs and the Rinos at the end of the day. There will be national health insurance reform.

"And, yea, verily, the gnashing of teeth and the wailing of tongues were heard throughout the streets of Wasilla. And it was good."

Forum List

Back