Independents know Obama is full of it and are turning away

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The first Gallup poll shows that while they support his gay position they also see right through his position and how he came to it.

POLL: Obama's Gay Marriage Endorsement Is Turning More Voters Away - Business Insider

Here's the first poll, from Gallup/USA Today, measuring the effect of Barack Obama's gay marriage endorsement on voters.

It has to be a little troubling that a quarter of Independents say they are less likely to vote for him now. It's also rather strange, considering this Gallup poll from this week that found that 57 percent of Independents think gay marriage should be legal.

It is clear to any Independent voter that Obama plans to demagogue, denigrate. and pit groups of Americans against one another.

Not only is there no hope of Obama ever uniting America - he does not even intend to try.

This guy is a useless shit stain on the Office.

The first Gallup poll shows that while they support his gay position they also see right through his position and how he came to it.

POLL: Obama's Gay Marriage Endorsement Is Turning More Voters Away - Business Insider

Here's the first poll, from Gallup/USA Today, measuring the effect of Barack Obama's gay marriage endorsement on voters.

It has to be a little troubling that a quarter of Independents say they are less likely to vote for him now. It's also rather strange, considering this Gallup poll from this week that found that 57 percent of Independents think gay marriage should be legal.

From Gallup:
It is important to note that the poll's results give a sense of Americans' immediate reactions to Obama's position. It is possible that the impact of Obama's same-sex marriage position will ultimately be greater or lesser, depending on the attention paid to the same-sex marriage issue during the duration of the presidential campaign.

Six in 10 Say Obama Same-Sex Marriage View Won't Sway Vote

Presidential elections are won through the electoral college anyway. Those polls show Obama with a wide margin.

Presidential Race Looks Different In Electoral College : NPR

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Battle for White House

• Banned

From Gallup:
It is important to note that the poll's results give a sense of Americans' immediate reactions to Obama's position. It is possible that the impact of Obama's same-sex marriage position will ultimately be greater or lesser, depending on the attention paid to the same-sex marriage issue during the duration of the presidential campaign.

Presidential elections are won through the electoral college anyway. Those polls show Obama with a wide margin.

I got a couple old life jackets from my skiing days. I'll loan you one :)

From Gallup:

It's Romney who needs the life jacket.

He needs to win almost all the swing states and I don't see that happening.

From Gallup:

It's Romney who needs the life jacket.

He needs to win almost all the swing states and I don't see that happening.

I did the math the other day. Since the census will be reflected in this election, if the same states go for Obama that did in 08 and Romney wins the same states McCain did, Romney will have to make up 89 EV's. The only electoral math that has him doing that is winning 3 of the following states and a lot of the smaller states thought to be up for grabs like Iowa, New Mexico and Colorado:

Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan. No formula I could find presents a path to Romney becoming the President Elect without winning 3 of these four states.

Pennsylvania has not been won by the GOP since 1988. Obama will win Michigan easily due to Romney's insistence that GM should be allowed to go bankrupt and divested.

As long as America has this moronic Electoral College, we will be at the mercy of what was called "shitty" choices. If the 2012 election isn't convincing enough; what will be?

If we're going to have this college pick our President for us, we really need to stop the winner-take-all BS. Count all of the votes in a state; divide that by the number of seats in Congress; if a state has 30 electoral votes and the popular vote is split 50/50, or better yet 33/33/33, all three candidates get 10 votes. Maine and Nebraska have it right I think or at least closer to right than the other 48 states.

Forum List

Back