Indefinite detention....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWRZpESh3z0]Obama appeals NDAA indefinite detention ban - YouTube[/ame]

This is another reason why this election is soooooo vital. If this goes to the SCOTUS - which I believe it will.. the next President will most likely be choosing 2 SCOTUS appointments, one we're pretty much certain of. I wish people would understand get just how damaging this will be and will change our nation for DECADES.. many decisions losing our freedoms.. light the right to due process, freedom of speech that we're seeing hints of now.. Freedom of religion where this Administration FORCES religions to provide treproductive services that go against their belief system. Gun rights is under assault by tthis Admin. Can you imagine two new LIBERAL justices on the SCOTUS? KISS it all goodbye.

I have no faith that a conservative SC will make a different decision than a liberal one, not to mention I have no faith in Romney to pick conservative judges.

I won't argue with on so called Conservatives choosing actual conservative judges.. That has been a failure. I will say that a Conservative SCOTUS most certainly differs from a liberal one.. in nearly all opinions, THANK GOD.

flat_coated_retriever_black.jpg

vs
xlarge.jpg

Dog eat dog.

Forum List

Back