Incredibly interesting.

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by NewGuy, Jun 6, 2004.

1. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Didn't know where else to put this, but guessed it was best here.

I don't know what to think of the guy yet other than he is a quack of sorts, but he has interesting data. I am putting this up before I have a chance to review this site. -Just for your entertainment. I will now trot off to bed.

;)

http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html
    Coincidence?

:cof:

2. scubamike

scubamike Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow, truly amazing. Between the two lists no dates match!!!
    What is supposed to be the coincidence?

3. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Some people are smart enough to realize that a power outage should never occur, much less having so many in such short time frames.

Refinery fires?
    10 in 3 months across the U.S.?

These are all important places and industries. We arent talking about a fire at Bill's gas outside of Nowheresville, Kansas or a power outage at Tubby's rib house.

4. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    I see what your saying, NG. However i'd have to see the statistics over the last 10 years or so to make a fair judgement on the situation. I do feel those places are important though and it is alittle odd.

5. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Which is my exact thinking as well, hence my original post and wording.

I am just trying to get people thinking, but scuba was apparently out of oxygen.

6. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    lil bit.

7. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167

Are you asking if these two lists are even related? Surely not.

These "Wordwide Power Outages" are meaningless in scale and duration and are incomplete. The refinary fires do not correlate in time and date to any of the listed areas. It may have seemed like a selected sample from a narrow range of dates immediately appeared like that, but really, look at it.

Look at the bottom of your link...

The ad for the "Ultimate Secure Home". Now why would someone pay to advertise a "steel-reinforced concrete earth home was built to withstand almost any natural or man-made disaster." to the site owner? Target marketing to paraniod freaks?

"Welcome to the world of Steven Quale, information too sensitive for the Internet"

Eventually from the home page of this link you get to where the man sells his books:

http://standeyo.com/Our_Books/DTP.html

Oooh... "Dare to Prepare!"

Check out the first book...

http://www.stevequayle.com/books/Alien_Fallen.html

"Aliens and Fallen Angels"

LOL. Total whacko. But hey, conspiracy theories sell. That's why I say this is a commercial site, set up in a similar way to www.rense.com to market paranioa as a product.

You have to be critical on the face of it.

8. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Again, you must not have read the post.

:rolleyes:

Try reading it again.

In addition, when one considers a website which appears to be all quackery TOTAL quackery without considering the information, they will always remain stupid.

No matter hwere the information comes from, or who it comes from, filtering it before verifying it never increases your knowledge base.

Consequently, removing those filters when dealing with "trusted" sources opens you to believing falsities as well and never shows a reality beyond your current realm either.

The appropriate approach is to look at ALL information with skepticism, but CHECK IT OUT regardless of source.

If you even had any sense of judgement you would realize the American power grid, by design and protocol, CANNOT go out like it did regardless of public statement.

How much room do you think the feds allow the petroleum industry for refinery fires?

9. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167

C'mon, you can't defend the fact with that kind of fluff. You asked me to apply coincidence to a half assed list of "Worldwide Power Outages" based on another list of fires which were supposed to be related to the same. Let's leave all the other bullshit hype from the rest of the link out then.

So we look at the dates and places?

What exactly do I have to explain?

The South Phillipeans power going down from some fire weeks ago in America? Really?

LAX having problems which the rest of L.A. on the same grid is unaffected? Based on what, some oil fire? Are you some civil engineer who knows how the electrons from any particular generator which didn't get it's oil all targeted LAX because they are terrorist electron?

How about the terrorist electrons who refused to flow to the Bellagio hotel listed in your little list? All the while we thought the problem was locally limited to the hotel, we failed to realize there were terrorist electrons behind the outage.

I guess the Hoover Dam also generated terrorist electrons as well, as part of the Vegas power strip? And I guess gasolene from New Mexico and Texas, shipped weeks in advance overland by truck, was in on the terrorist targeting of hotels and airport?

Just admit the argument is ridiculous already.

10. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    No, I didn't. I left it wide open. That is what you WANTED to read. I worded it wide open on purpose to show whoever DID respond the way you did would only see hwat they wanted to.

Good -Since it wasn't the point of the post.

I dunno. I never wanted you to explain anything. Which tv channel are you watching? You seem way out there......

Did I say that? Lay off the drugs.....

Do you get your logic from fortune cookies?

Earth to Comrade....Come in Comrade.....

Wow.....you ought to write for the Enquirer. -Or at least John Kerry.

You win.

Your argument is ridiculous already.