Incredibly Gutsy

Can't tell if your being serious or sarcastic? :confused:

Yeah, those drone attacks are really "gutsy". I'll bet there's guts all over the place:

Liberal dictionary:
====================================================
gutsy - when a lib violates all of his most profound principles.

If McCain were Pres and he ordered the same exact drone attacks, you would be cheering, telling us what a great leader he is. You're such a hypocrite.

Obama did make the right decision on Osama... I don't think he had any other option really..

The military respected Bush overall but Obama they consider a fool and grossly unqualified as Commander-in-chief....and Obama has little regard for the military.. he uses them for photo- ops mostly..

Rush is right. Obama is INCREDIBLY gutsy.

Just days after a predawn raid by Navy SEALS killed OBL, the US launches another drone attack inside Pakistan which reportedly killed 15 militants. And this is taking place despite Pakistan's protests.

As I recall, Bush just tiptoed on the issue of going after militants inside Pakistan even as he sent billions of US dollars to Musharraff.

US Drone Strike Kills 15 Militants, Says Pakistan | South Asia | English

You want a real hoot? Go back and read what John McCain said about getting Bin Laden if he were in Pakistan. If McCain were president, Bin Laden would be "untouchable".

Obama did make the right decision on Osama... I don't think he had any other option really..

The military respected Bush overall but Obama they consider a fool and grossly unqualified as Commander-in-chief....and Obama has little regard for the military.. he uses them for photo- ops mostly..

Wasn't it you who said I made too many "broad generalizations" about the Republican Party?

Troops Deployed Abroad Give 6:1 to Obama

According to an analysis of campaign contributions by the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, Democrat Barack Obama has received nearly six times as much money from troops deployed overseas at the time of their contributions than has Republican John McCain, and the fiercely anti-war Ron Paul, though he suspended his campaign for the Republican nomination months ago, has received more than four times McCain's haul.

us-president-barack-obama-greets-troops-during-a-visit-to-camp-victory_2e3b4.jpg

2011-01-15-10-01-02-7-president-obama-is-seen-greeting-soldiers-at-bagra.jpeg

OOPS!

Remember when Republicans were saying Obama disrespected the troops on Veterans Day? Turns out Obama was celebrating with troops in Asia and Mrs. Obama was serving troops dinner in Europe. Republicans are much too sensitive about being called liars. If they don't like the label, they should quit lying.

Wasn't it you who said I made too many "broad generalizations" about the Republican Party?

According to an analysis of campaign contributions by the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, Democrat Barack Obama has received nearly six times as much money from troops deployed overseas at the time of their contributions than has Republican John McCain, and the fiercely anti-war Ron Paul, though he suspended his campaign for the Republican nomination months ago, has received more than four times McCain's haul.

us-president-barack-obama-greets-troops-during-a-visit-to-camp-victory_2e3b4.jpg

OOPS!

Remember when Republicans were saying Obama disrespected the troops on Veterans Day? Turns out Obama was celebrating with troops in Asia and Mrs. Obama was serving troops dinner in Europe. Republicans are much too sensitive about being called liars. If they don't like the label, they should quit lying.

Hey? This just in! = They all lie on both sides. No matter how much you puppets for the deciders pretend that they both don't. Jeezus, Can you think for yourself at all? Or is it really that easy to be such a robot for this system that is set up for exactly what you're doing? They are all controlled by the same people rd. Quit playing their game bro. :cool: ~BH

OOPS!

There was a euphoria within the country and I assume African Americans within the military during the Obama Presidential campaign, I suspect that explains your point..

It was a very hopeful time for the country...but that delusion is well past...

and thanks for those Obama photo-ops...:poke:

Last edited:
funny ive been told by the right with in regards to the people killed in Iraq that war is hell. It happens.

Yep, and libtards called us all kinds of filthy names when we said that.

The issue here is your utter hypocrisy. However, libtards think hypocrisy is a virtue.

Funny, I remember the right saying that when you and your ilk were whining about collateral damage under Bush.

And if you're planning to waste my time pretending you didn't, don't even bother going there.

You don't get it. When a Republican does something libtards don't like, they will scream that he is committing crimes against humanity and demand his impeachment. When a libtard gets in office and does exactly the same thing, it's OK because a Republican did the same thing.

One thing you have to remember about drones: they can disregard whatever they said before an election. It's like they have amnesia. They simply aren't able to connect their own statements together.

It's hard to believe any American is stupid enough to vote for these weasels.

If McCain were Pres and he ordered the same exact drone attacks, you would be cheering, telling us what a great leader he is. You're such a hypocrite.

That's true, but I never called Bush a war criminal because a few civilians got killed. On the other hand, every libtard in this forum was howling for bush's head on a platter when he did it. Now they are calling Obama "gutsy" for doing exactly the same thing.

Do you even understand what the word "hypocrite" means?

That's true, but I never called Bush a war criminal because a few civilians got killed. On the other hand, every libtard in this forum was howling for bush's head on a platter when he did it. Now they are calling Obama "gutsy" for doing exactly the same thing.

Yes, indeed I do.

A hypocrite is a member of the narcotized populace who applauds when government bureaucrats transgress over the individual rights of opposing factions.

The gutsiest motherfucker of them all was one Adolf Hitler.

Yes, indeed I do.

A hypocrite is a member of the narcotized populace who applauds when government bureaucrats transgress over the individual rights of opposing factions.

The gutsiest motherfucker of them all was one Adolf Hitler.

You just proved you don't know what it means.

Liberal Dictionary:
=============================================
Hypocrite - Anyone who disagrees with a liberal.

Can't tell if your being serious or sarcastic? :confused:

Yeah, those drone attacks are really "gutsy". I'll bet there's guts all over the place:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/18/world/asia/18pakistan.html
Several missiles fired from American drone aircraft on Thursday struck a meeting of local people in northwest Pakistan who had gathered with Taliban mediators to settle a dispute over a chromite mine. The attack, a Pakistani intelligence official said, killed 26 of 32 people present, SOME of them Taliban fighters, but THE MAJORITY elders and local people not attached to the militants.
You know, I read somewhere that Obama won a, what is it called, Nobel Peace Prize? You think maybe he misplaced it or just doesn't care?

funny ive been told by the right with in regards to the people killed in Iraq that war is hell. It happens.

You hated it then, but support it now. Why?

Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. Then Hitler declared war on the US.
Japanese and Nazi subs were off the coasts of the US throughout WW2.
Read something.

So when did Japan invade us? How about Germany?

Furthermore, FDR goaded Japan into attacking us. He conspired with the British and the Dutch to totally cutoff their oil supply. They had no choice but to attack someone.

Read something.

You dumbass japan took over two american islands off alaska in wwii.
read something

Actually 3, They occupied Wake Island too. They starved and then beheaded some of our men there. ~BH

Then you agree with Bush? If you aren't with us you are against us, or something like that? That means we could attack Pakistan, and were justified under the Bush Doctrine.

Good to know.

Can you tell how that makes me a dumb ass, since I pointed out that we did actually attack Pakistan?

Really? What Pakistani citizens were killed in the Bin Laden raid?

So when did Japan invade us? How about Germany?

Furthermore, FDR goaded Japan into attacking us. He conspired with the British and the Dutch to totally cutoff their oil supply. They had no choice but to attack someone.

Read something.

You dumbass japan took over two american islands off alaska in wwii.
read something

Actually 3, They occupied Wake Island too. They starved and then beheaded some of our men there. ~BH
I've spent time on Wake Island. Talk about a place with NOTHING to do!

Their motto: "Where America's Day Begins!", because it is our most eastern territory.

Forum List

Back