Incredibly Gutsy

You guys are seriously, REALLY griping about the carrying on of an already well established Bush program?

Really?

ROFL! They way liberal turds turn their so-called "principles" on a dime is an awesome thing to behold. It's like they suffer from amnesia and simply can't remember anything they said before the last election.

I think this is one more piece of evidence that liberalism is a form of psychosis.

Doubt only in the minds of the hyper partisan. There hasn't been either a dem or a repub who has shirked yet. History always trumps partisanship.

Actually, both Clinton and Carter shirked quite a few times. That's why I said, it's only questionable when a Democrat is in office. Even Democrats admit that.

For those making fun of the drone strikes, you need to educate yourself, this is a Bush program starting in 2004 in Pakistan, and one of the last bills Bush signed was to dramatically increase the Drone fleet for use in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Drone attacks in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So if you have a gripe about dudes sitting in a comfy cubicle in Denver zapping the bad guys, take it up with Dubya. I have no such qualms at all, and I think we need even more yet.

I have no problem with it at all. But I do have a problem with gigantic hypocrites who called Bush a murderer and a war criminal when he used drones to kill people and then call Obama "gutsy" and say "that's how wars are fought" when he is the one giving the orders.

You guys are seriously, REALLY griping about the carrying on of an already well established Bush program?

Really?

ROFL! They way liberal turds turn their so-called "principles" on a dime is an awesome thing to behold. It's like they suffer from amnesia and simply can't remember anything they said before the last election.
So what? Remember the old adage, "Always allow folks their illusions" when you think they are having them.

You're forgetting McCain said he wouldn't go into Pakistan during the campaign, while Obama said he would.

And, he did.

Are you glad we didn't have McCain in the Big Chair when it came time to actually Get UBL? I sure am.

Really?

I think this is one more piece of evidence that liberalism is a form of psychosis.

Absolutely...MENTAL Psychosis...Delusional...

THIS..is the way you prosecute a war on terror.

How is that, by killing innocent people by remote control?

Innocent? Way to spin it Osama brit Laden.

What terrorist training camp were you trained at?

Obama has killed hundreds of people with drone attacks, and a good percentage of them never committed any terrorism.

Don't Democrats believe terrorists are entitled to a fair trial, just like Americans?

Whatever happened to that Democrat so-called "principle?"

The only time there is any doubt about it is when a Democrat is in office.

A Democrat saved your ass in WWII. Guess you forgot about that.

ROFL! Sorry, but we were in no danger of being invaded by Nazi Germany or Japan. By becoming allies with the Soviet Union and sending it $billions in arms, FDR turned it into a much bigger threat than Nazi Germany ever could have been.

Really?

I think that far more credit should be given to the various men who helped develop the helicopter.
Nobody's really griping about the stealth copter, at least not in this thread. Unfortunate we didn't completely destroy it though.

BUT, military secrets are always the most fleeting.... China probably has all the specs on it anyway, probably has videos of it being built, tested, everything else.

Really?

I think that far more credit should be given to the various men who helped develop the helicopter.
Nobody's really griping about the stealth copter, at least not in this thread. Unfortunate we didn't completely destroy it though.

BUT, military secrets are always the most fleeting.... China probably has all the specs on it anyway, probably has videos of it being built, tested, everything else.

Yep...and it says something about Our Borders...doesn't it?

Really?

I wasn't referring to the stealth helicopter. I was referring to the helicopter in general as an aviation advancement. It would be like me saying that the inventer of the internal combustion engine should get more credit.

I wasn't referring to the stealth helicopter. I was referring to the helicopter in general as an aviation advancement. It would be like me saying that the inventer of the internal combustion engine should get more credit.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sometimes it really is hard to get the subtle jokes in a text environment.

Might have worked better if you said airplane or Wright Brothers.... Since the Drones aren't copters.:lmao:

Hero-Obama.jpg

Rush is right. Obama is INCREDIBLY gutsy.

Just days after a predawn raid by Navy SEALS killed OBL, the US launches another drone attack inside Pakistan which reportedly killed 15 militants. And this is taking place despite Pakistan's protests.

As I recall, Bush just tiptoed on the issue of going after militants inside Pakistan even as he sent billions of US dollars to Musharraff.

US Drone Strike Kills 15 Militants, Says Pakistan | South Asia | English

It was incredibly gutsy. It's good that Pakistan doesn't have any nukes. That would be real bad.

Just days after a predawn raid by Navy SEALS killed OBL, the US launches another drone attack inside Pakistan which reportedly killed 15 militants. And this is taking place despite Pakistan's protests.

As I recall, Bush just tiptoed on the issue of going after militants inside Pakistan even as he sent billions of US dollars to Musharraff.

It was incredibly gutsy. It's good that Pakistan doesn't have any nukes. That would be real bad.

Whoops! They do...what a twist...eh?

Whoops! They do...what a twist...eh?

Fortunately, Obama is a world citizen and loved by all so the Pakistanis should be good. :thup:

Strange.

When Bush attacked countries and used cowboy diplomacy it was a bad thing, what makes it good when Obama does it?

Dumb ass. Our President didn't attack Pakistan. He went in and took out the man that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil.

And that was justified whether that man was in Pakistan, or had been in the center of Paris, London, Moscow, or Bejing.

As far as using drones on Al Quida, that is far better than carpet bombing an area to get them.

Get over, you pathetic losers, our President made the right call, and has been making the right calls on the terrorists since he took office. From Africa to Pakistan, he has made clear that he intends to destroy the Al Queda.

Funny I also seem to remember Democrats attacking Bush for even thinking of attacking inside Pakistan. They said it was insanity to attack into a nuclear powered Country, they said it could destabilize the Government of Pakistan and cause it to fall to Islamic Militants. They said Bush was a lunatic Warmonger for even considering it.

Does your Memory not include those little tid bits?

Funny I also seem to remember Democrats attacking Bush for even thinking of attacking inside Pakistan. They said it was insanity to attack into a nuclear powered Country, they said it could destabilize the Government of Pakistan and cause it to fall to Islamic Militants. They said Bush was a lunatic Warmonger for even considering it.

Does your Memory not include those little tid bits?

WE Must Give credit to Obama though...(YES, I'm serious here)...

August 1, 2007...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw2XTC1V4fk"]YouTube - Obama saying he would attack terrorists in Pakistan[/ame]

REUTERS ARTICLE

Last edited:
Dumb ass. Our President didn't attack Pakistan. He went in and took out the man that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil.

Wont get any argument on me on that comment, but it does not change the fact that if Obama was not a Democrat you Libs would be attacking him for taking a unilateral Action, and risking the destabilization of a Nuclear Powered Muslim Nation.

The level of Hippocracy this issue has exposed on the Lefts part is unbelievable.

I also have to take issue with who ever said Obama has made the right call at every turn.

he made the right call this time, on nearly every other matter of Foreign Policy, National Defense, and Terrorism, he has appeared indecisive, and made Poor Decisions.

IMO anyways. Attacking Libya for example. Was a good Idea that he waited far to long to execute, and even after taking all that time thinking about it. When he finally did act, he acted with such a limited and constraining set of rules, and with a coalition so diverse as to tie out hands. Any honest Assessment of his handling of Libya would have to give him no better than a C certainly not an A. It was an action marred by a common theme for Obama, Indecisiveness, and a lack of a clear understanding of the over all situation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back