Incredibly Gutsy

Lordy, lordy, the assholes are still caterwahling! Get over it, fellows and gals, Bin Laden was a concern of our present President. And now Bin Laden is just a sad part of history, a Timothy McVeigh on a grander scale.

That was Bush, and Bush was evil.

Except that we really had an agreement with them all along. Who does that make lucky?

Sooo....

What you're saying is, is that this whole "Illegal assassination" thing is a bunch of garbage in the first place, and this whole discussion has been for nothing?

And I have never thought Bush was "evil". I have always assumed that he had what he perceived to be the best interests of the country at heart.

Not at all. Invading a sovereign country and killing unarmed people are two different things. One is an act of war, and one is a war crime, just for starters.

The latter explains why the US is not a signatory of the World Court treaty. Can you imagine the outcry if Obama was required to turn the SEALs that took out bin Laden over for trial?

*Soverignty is everything. After all? Didn't Obama SAY during 2007/2008 that he'd "ATTACK terrorists IN Pakistan"?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw2XTC1V4fk"]YouTube - Obama saying he would attack terrorists in Pakistan[/ame]

Forewarned is FOREARMED...eh PAKISTAN?

THIS..is the way you prosecute a war on terror.

I have to laugh at the way that Rush mocked (I should say, attempted to mock) Obama as being gutsy. These drone strikes have been going on for months.

Meanwhile, the RW's beloved "tough-on-terrorists" George W. Bush never found the guts to take the war to the terrorists in Pakistan and Yemen the way Obama does. Instead, they said that Obama "dithered."

Come on. Be friggin' real! The one who dithered was Bush, for crying out loud. It's Obama that has the steel spine!

Years...not months.
Screw Pakistan...Or as Barry says.. Pahkeestan.

Which is the correct pronunciation. I wouldn't expect you to know that.

There is no spoon? What - did you end up cooking it and smoking it along with the crack?

You and spoonman should get together and . . . spoon.

Defiantly a Gutsy Call...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn4Xb9aUd2o]YouTube - The Obama Campaign Makes Thousands of "GUTSY" Calls[/ame]

Yep, and libtards called us all kinds of filthy names when we said that.

The issue here is your utter hypocrisy. However, libtards think hypocrisy is a virtue.

Hypocrisy on what?

ROFL! Libs are so fucking stupid they don't even know they are being hypocritical. That's because, as I previously stated, they believe the word is defined to mean "disagreeing with a liberal."

You dumbass japan took over two american islands off alaska in wwii.
read something

Kiska and Attu? Yeah, two totally uninhabited islands. That was a real threat to the United States.

The fact is FDR and Churchill put Japan in a position where they had to attack us, and Hitler never put a single troop on US territory.

The US could easily have stayed out of the war if FDR wanted us to stay out.

Last edited:
The US Government violated Pakistani sovereignty because Pakistan does not have the military means to retaliate.

I can assure you that Obama would have not violated Russian or Chinese sovereignty since those countries have the means to retaliate.

Yep.

Your point is what?

That we are being governed by criminal thugs.

I've never understood the "thug" accusation. You want to know what it's like to live under a thug, move to Libya!

However, I DO understand that every aspect of Obama's successful plan to kill/capture OBL is driving some conservatives right over the deep end. Granted, it's not all that far for them to go to get to that place, but it's a sight (and a sound) to behold as the caterwauling shows no sign of easing up.

Yep.

Your point is what?

That we are being governed by criminal thugs.

I've never understood the "thug" accusation. You want to know what it's like to live under a thug, move to Libya!

However, I DO understand that every aspect of Obama's successful plan to kill/capture OBL is driving some conservatives right over the deep end. Granted, it's not all that far for them to go to get to that place, but it's a sight (and a sound) to behold as the caterwauling shows no sign of easing up.

You just proved how stupid you are.

Contumacious thinks we are thugs because we do not attack Israel to protect the Palestinians.

Forum List

Back