Incredible picture shows Palestinians shielding Israeli police officer from Jewish settlers throwing

That spelt out in the koran, hadiths and the Palestinian charters. Remember that in 1947 the arab muslims threatened to rid the M.E. of its Jewish problem and force them all into the sea. That hamas has it as their stated goal to massacre all the Jews and take Israel by force. Those genocides good enough for you ?

Which charters are you talking about, the Jewish written charter on Hamas, or do you have a link to one signed by Palestinians?

Do you condemn the Jewish settler violence?

Do you condemn all the Palestinian violence, terrorism, belligerence, propaganda and LIES ?
We have surely a different opinion on what a LIE is. As long as you justify Israeli strikes on civilian targets there is no way to discuss in an appropriate way. Given that Hamas rockets fired at Israel is terrorism, the other way round is not different from that.

First you need to prove that they were civilian targets and not valid military ones as detailed in the Geneva conventions. That is were we differ as I see any structure used to protect the terrorists and their weapons as a valid military target. So those schools, hospitals and mosques used as protection by hamas became valid military target under INTERNATIONAL LAW
Just because Hamas fired a rocket from a civilian house, this house does not become a danger to Israel and destroying it does not provide any military advantage. Not to mention the residents that get killed while Hamas is already over the hills and far away.

The Geneva conventions are explicit on this and state that any structure used for military purposes is a valid target. there are no half ways, or maybe's the structure is a military objective. When you see that gaza is 50% rural land then it makes you realise that hamas is putting the lives of civilians in danger ( a war crime and crime against humanity ) for propaganda purposes. The law is black and white on this and yet the UN is not taking any action against the Palestinians, but let Israel fire weapons at rocket launchers in the grounds of UN schools and all hell is let loose.
You cannot force your interpretation on me. And your argumentation makes clear that you give a shit about civilians intentionally bombed away. What ever you say, Israel´s actions are not appropriate.

That spelt out in the koran, hadiths and the Palestinian charters. Remember that in 1947 the arab muslims threatened to rid the M.E. of its Jewish problem and force them all into the sea. That hamas has it as their stated goal to massacre all the Jews and take Israel by force. Those genocides good enough for you ?

Which charters are you talking about, the Jewish written charter on Hamas, or do you have a link to one signed by Palestinians?

Do you condemn all the Palestinian violence, terrorism, belligerence, propaganda and LIES ?
We have surely a different opinion on what a LIE is. As long as you justify Israeli strikes on civilian targets there is no way to discuss in an appropriate way. Given that Hamas rockets fired at Israel is terrorism, the other way round is not different from that.

First you need to prove that they were civilian targets and not valid military ones as detailed in the Geneva conventions. That is were we differ as I see any structure used to protect the terrorists and their weapons as a valid military target. So those schools, hospitals and mosques used as protection by hamas became valid military target under INTERNATIONAL LAW
Just because Hamas fired a rocket from a civilian house, this house does not become a danger to Israel and destroying it does not provide any military advantage. Not to mention the residents that get killed while Hamas is already over the hills and far away.

The Geneva conventions are explicit on this and state that any structure used for military purposes is a valid target. there are no half ways, or maybe's the structure is a military objective. When you see that gaza is 50% rural land then it makes you realise that hamas is putting the lives of civilians in danger ( a war crime and crime against humanity ) for propaganda purposes. The law is black and white on this and yet the UN is not taking any action against the Palestinians, but let Israel fire weapons at rocket launchers in the grounds of UN schools and all hell is let loose.
You cannot force your interpretation on me. And your argumentation makes clear that you give a shit about civilians intentionally bombed away. What ever you say, Israel´s actions are not appropriate.

Not my interpretation at all but that of the UN, ICC and ICJ who are the only ones who can give a judgement on this.

I don't give a damn about the Palestinians who are intentionally using their children as propaganda tools against Israel. Just as I wouldn't give a damn about them using their children as propaganda tools against the USA or UK

Nope only the Israeli ones.........Who the Cap fits let them wear it

So you admit to supporting and defending terrorism, illegal weapons and genocide when it is the Jews on the receiving end. Now do tell the board that you are not an islamonazi stooge

What genocide are you talking about?

Then Steve isn't supporting genocide and genocide has not been occuring.

What? Why not? Both have to be condemned.

But not as you do for purely RACIST reasons.

I often condemn Hamas and their terrorism...

Yes when it is proven, but I see you condoning and supporting the illegal weapons used by hamas. Then claiming that they are justified in their tactics to rid the M.E. of all the Jews.

Prove it schmuck!!

Not my interpretation at all but that of the UN, ICC and ICJ who are the only ones who can give a judgement on this

I don't give a damn about the Palestinians who are intentionally using their children as propaganda tools against Israel. Just as I wouldn't give a damn about them using their children as propaganda tools against the USA or UK
Yes, it is your interpretation.
And you refused to answer what military advantage the destruction of the civilian houses provides. Can you catch up on that?

But not as you do for purely RACIST reasons.

I often condemn Hamas and their terrorism...

Yes when it is proven, but I see you condoning and supporting the illegal weapons used by hamas. Then claiming that they are justified in their tactics to rid the M.E. of all the Jews.

Prove it schmuck!!

I point to your posts were you have stated that the Palestinians can use any methods to defend against occupation including mass murder and terrorism.

Not my interpretation at all but that of the UN, ICC and ICJ who are the only ones who can give a judgement on this

And you refused to answer what military advantage the destruction of the civilian houses provides. Can you catch up on that?

So I now tell the UN, ICC and ICJ what to say do I, because that is where the definition comes from.
Easy it eliminates one more military structure that can be used for firing illegal weapons at Israeli children. I would advise you to read the Geneva conventions and what they say on the subject, they are explicit and clear.

So I now tell the UN, ICC and ICJ what to say do I, because that is where the definition comes from.
Easy it eliminates one more military structure that can be used for firing illegal weapons at Israeli children. I would advise you to read the Geneva conventions and what they say on the subject, they are explicit and clear.
So if you think, the law allows to kill innocent people, you will do it, stating its legal? The law does not, by the way.
So and civilian housings are now "military structures"? And while there are tens of thousands of "military structures" you tell me it is one less and that´s an advantage though there is no need for a "military structure" in order to launch a rocket? Who the fuck do you think I am? A fucking brain dead idiot?
What does that misanthropic shit earn you per month?

So if you think, the law allows to kill innocent people, you will do it, stating its legal? The law does not, by the way.
So and civilian housings are now "military structures"? And while there are tens of thousands of "military structures" you tell me it is one less and that´s an advantage though there is no need for a "military structure" in order to launch a rocket? Who the fuck do you think I am? A fucking brain dead idiot?

You must be as you cant understand the simplest of International laws when they work in Israel's favour. But I note you don't comment on the demolition of houses in gaza by Egypt using the same Geneva conventions. I also note you don't take into account the warnings given by Israel as to which structures they will be targeting next, and the Palestinians refusals to move making them militia and no longer civilians. As I suspected you don't think the Laws and Geneva conventions should be applied to Israel because of your hatred for the Jews.

You must be as you cant understand the simplest of International laws when they work in Israel's favour. But I note you don't comment on the demolition of houses in gaza by Egypt using the same Geneva conventions. I also note you don't take into account the warnings given by Israel as to which structures they will be targeting next, and the Palestinians refusals to move making them militia and no longer civilians. As I suspected you don't think the Laws and Geneva conventions should be applied to Israel because of your hatred for the Jews.
The law is not working in Israel´s favor but the US. Even despite of that is Israel the country with the longest list of UN resolutions. The result is clear: According to Israel, 50 % of the casualties caused by Israeli action during the Gaza war 2014 were civilian. The UN estimates a number of 75 %.

The law cannot accept the talk of "military structures", the more so as this is continuous happening, that are allowed to be crushed in the name of the war on terror, while nothing is being undertaken to put an end to this situation. A civilian building is not a "military structure" just because a group came and fired a rocked from it. If a madman fires a rocket from a place in an American town or city and leaves the place, is that building now a military structure and all people inside valid military targets that must mercilessly comminuted while the mad guy is just firing another missile from another location?

Last edited:

The law is not working in Israel´s favor but the US. Even despite of that is Israel the country with the longest list of UN resolutions. The result is clear: According to Israel, 50 % of the casualties caused by Israeli action during the Gaza war 2014 were civilian. The UN estimates a number of 75 %.

The law cannot accept the talk of "military structures", the more so as this is continuous happening, that are allowed to be crushed in the name of the war on terror, while nothing is being undertaken to put an end to this situation. A civilian building is not a "military structure" just because a group came and fired a rocked from it. If a madman fires a rocket from a place in an American town or city and leaves the place, is that building now a military structure and all people inside valid military targets that must mercilessly comminuted while the mad guy is just firing another missile from another location?

And of those resolutions 99% were brought by nations with a worse record for atrocities, which should tell you that the results are fixed.
And the reaults show that the Palestinians are LYING again, I wonder how many of the dead civilians were killed by hamas and blamed on Israel.
The LAW must accept what it says is law or we would have no laws. You cant say that because it supports the Israeli actions that it should not apply as that is RACISM. A civilian structure becomes a military target according to international law once it is used for a military purpose. Your analogy is false because a madman is not a member of the military, he is a madman. But a terrorist is not a madman and he is acting on military orders, and he will ;eave the rocket launcher there for use another time

And of those resolutions 99% were brought by nations with a worse record for atrocities, which should tell you that the results are fixed.
And the reaults show that the Palestinians are LYING again, I wonder how many of the dead civilians were killed by hamas and blamed on Israel.
The LAW must accept what it says is law or we would have no laws. You cant say that because it supports the Israeli actions that it should not apply as that is RACISM. A civilian structure becomes a military target according to international law once it is used for a military purpose. Your analogy is false because a madman is not a member of the military, he is a madman. But a terrorist is not a madman and he is acting on military orders, and he will ;eave the rocket launcher there for use another time

lots of smoke and mirrors. Focus on the image of a problem over there instead if what is in front of them in their own countries.

So the racist israeli's dont shoot jewish immigrant rock throwers, only indigenous Palestinians

You still seem to have reading comprehension problems.

The police came to prevent further escalation and prevent any people from being hurt.

Shooting randomly at anyone would have been against their orders.

No , don't think were idiots, if they were Palestinians they would of been shot or been behind bars.

So the racist israeli's dont shoot jewish immigrant rock throwers, only indigenous Palestinians

You still seem to have reading comprehension problems.

The police came to prevent further escalation and prevent any people from being hurt.

Shooting randomly at anyone would have been against their orders.

No , don't think were idiots, if they were Palestinians they would of been shot or been behind bars.

Only if they had been in breach of the rules, something that they told on a regular basis. So they cant claim ignorance as a defence and rely on others who are ignorant of the rules to do it for them

Forum List

Back