Incredible Hypocrisy

GMA is honoring the American Terrorist bomberman now viewed as respectable by the left wing idealogues with an appearance on TV in the morning. Next an invitation to a state dinner in the WH. Wait for it.

No question Ayers is a hero to the Left. After that becomes apparent to the masses then Obama will say that he actually knows him very well, not just "some guy in the neighborhood". Incredible.

The government has absolutely no right to dictate to preachers what they may or may not say to their congregations. It's called freedom of religion, and freedom of speech.

If they are tax free organizations...Ali.

I think pretty much we've (conservatives) come to the conclusion that nothing about this election was on the up and up.. that's why I don't have a problem saying this is not my President. Too much intimidation and thuggery for my tastes..

you are so full of shit its ridiculous

He would not be a liberal by the contemporary definition: Obama-Wright-Ayers.

rman8008l.jpg

Republicans whining about "hypocrisy"

:lol:

Laugh out loud hilarious.

This is a fun site .. full of comedy.

Don't they get to have rights too? After all, they are a minority now!

They have every right to whine. bitch, cry, and moan like teenage girls on the last day of school .. and I have every right to enjoy their well-deserved pain.

That said, this teacher is a dumbass. It was clear it wasn't "alright" to say you were pulling for John McCain...not when she says "oh Jesus, John McCain" in response to a child saying his name....

However, these kids had NO freakin clue why one man would be better than the other and IMO the teacher should've been talking about the election process and NOT the candidates... the process stays the same year after year...that is the lesson not who is running and what they stand for.

:clap2: Absolutely. The kids looked like they were what, maybe 8 or so? All they are doing is parroting what they've heard their parents say. You could tell they were clueless just by the looks on their faces. She should be fired.

Forum List

Back