Incredible: 68% Believe Obama AKA Soetoro Should Take Birthers More Seriously

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
I agree that he should. They are uncovering more evidence everyday about his past that is just mindboggling. Just last night it was revealed who the actual original Connecticut Social Security Number holder was who's number Obama has been using since the late 70's. The people are waking up and taking another look at Obama who was never vetted by the Media unlike Sarah Palin was. Governor Neil Albercrombie said that the he was afraid that the birth certificate issue would hurt him in the next election. He is right and now polls are proving birthers are going to be a thorn in the Presidents side this election and that Obama can't ignore them.

New York Daily News Poll: 68% Believe Obama AKA Soetoro Should Take Birthers More Seriously; Birthers Have a Legitimate Concern | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

NYDN-POLL-3-14-2011.JPG

An online poll attached to NYDN's latest hit-piece on Birthers shows the readers of the New York Daily News actually support the position of the Birthers. What I find interesting about this particular poll is there's no longer any fence sitters on the issue of Obama's Eligibility, at least with NYDN readers. Either you are with us or you're not. And, most are with us!

Note: As long as I have been posting here no reporter has yet to get an "on the record" comment from me about the issue at hand. Though, numerous large media outlets and journalists have contacted me for "OFF THE RECORD" conversations. Hell, I even had a reporter in Hawaii email me Obama's purported COLB along side one of the Nordyke's long-form birth certificates saying this is what Obama has not released. Not that I didn't know that already, but, the point is, the folks in the media know (*)(*)(*)(*) well what is really going on in regards to Obama's eligibility

Last edited:
  • Banned
The New York Daily news is the more liberal of the two tabloid format newspapers in New York, the other being the New York Post which is considered more conservative.

The readership of the New York Daily News tends toward the more liberal spectrum of the city and more minorities read the New York Daily News than the New York Post.

If a poll of New York Daily News readers is this skewed toward wanting Obama to take the concerns of those who want to see his birth certificate it is significant. It is significant because the readers of the more liberal tabloid in one of the nations most liberal cities says it is significant. The New York Daily News is a major newspaper that has been around since 1919.

He should continue to IGNORE the imbeciles.... And continue to wait with his saw, to use when some half-prominent talk show host, candidate or news person goes out on this limb.

I agree that he should. They are uncovering more evidence everyday about his past that is just mindboggling. Just last night it was revealed who the actual original Connecticut Social Security Number holder was who's number Obama has been using since the late 70's. The people are waking up and taking another look at Obama who was never vetted by the Media unlike Sarah Palin was. Governor Neil Albercrombie said that the he was afraid that the birth certificate issue would hurt him in the next election. He is right and now polls are proving birthers are going to be a thorn in the Presidents side this election and that Obama can't ignore them.

New York Daily News Poll: 68% Believe Obama AKA Soetoro Should Take Birthers More Seriously; Birthers Have a Legitimate Concern | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

NYDN-POLL-3-14-2011.JPG

An online poll attached to NYDN's latest hit-piece on Birthers shows the readers of the New York Daily News actually support the position of the Birthers. What I find interesting about this particular poll is there's no longer any fence sitters on the issue of Obama's Eligibility, at least with NYDN readers. Either you are with us or you're not. And, most are with us!

Note: As long as I have been posting here no reporter has yet to get an "on the record" comment from me about the issue at hand. Though, numerous large media outlets and journalists have contacted me for "OFF THE RECORD" conversations. Hell, I even had a reporter in Hawaii email me Obama's purported COLB along side one of the Nordyke's long-form birth certificates saying this is what Obama has not released. Not that I didn't know that already, but, the point is, the folks in the media know (*)(*)(*)(*) well what is really going on in regards to Obama's eligibility

How come the private investigator Susan Daniels submits all her data on her birther investigations as Barack Hussein Obama and then offers this supposed new "evidence" with the Conn. social # in the name of Barrack Hussein Obama?
And where did Daniels search for the CORRECT spelling, if she ever did, and what are the results of the CORRECT spelling of the name with 1 R?
And how come Daniels refers to the President in her affidavit on the birther affidavit and NOT the President in her investigation and results with the 2 Rs in it?
And HOW COME NONE of the Chicago addresses Obama lived at ARE NOT in her affidavit from her investigation of the 042 social security number as other residences the President has obviously lived at?
And IF TRUE, this affidavit demolishes all of the birther claims that Obama used over 25 different social security numbers.
And the killer is: Daniels was asked repeatedly if there were any family members of Obama that could have possibly had this Connecticut social #. And she stated in her sworn affidavit "There is no family connection to explain this being issued in Conn."
Barack Hussein Obama IS THE FATHER OF the President and he lived in Conneticut many years after he divorced.
I have held a private detective license for 29 years. This Daniels woman is a fraud and is a paid off whore by birthers and WND.
Please do some research and investigation before you post complete garbage.

Probably because she didn't have a dad who was a British National that made her a dual citizen unlike Obama's Kenyan father.

Prove it.

From Obama's campaign website Fight The Smears:

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

The last sentence confirms Obama carries dual citizenship given to him by his father.

NYDN-POLL-3-14-2011.JPG

How come the private investigator Susan Daniels submits all her data on her birther investigations as Barack Hussein Obama and then offers this supposed new "evidence" with the Conn. social # in the name of Barrack Hussein Obama?
And where did Daniels search for the CORRECT spelling, if she ever did, and what are the results of the CORRECT spelling of the name with 1 R?
And how come Daniels refers to the President in her affidavit on the birther affidavit and NOT the President in her investigation and results with the 2 Rs in it?
And HOW COME NONE of the Chicago addresses Obama lived at ARE NOT in her affidavit from her investigation of the 042 social security number as other residences the President has obviously lived at?
And IF TRUE, this affidavit demolishes all of the birther claims that Obama used over 25 different social security numbers.
And the killer is: Daniels was asked repeatedly if there were any family members of Obama that could have possibly had this Connecticut social #. And she stated in her sworn affidavit "There is no family connection to explain this being issued in Conn."
Barack Hussein Obama IS THE FATHER OF the President and he lived in Conneticut many years after he divorced.
I have held a private detective license for 29 years. This Daniels woman is a fraud and is a paid off whore by birthers and WND.
Please do some research and investigation before you post complete garbage.
Daniels isn't the investigator in question. You assume to much and jump to conclusions that Daniels is the issue. That is the sign of a bad investigator without broad instincts as your predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. This is new evidence from another source.

Take a look:

Obama's CT Social Security # Has Been Traced To John Paul Ludwig (Born 1890 France, Lived In CT & Died In HI 1981)

This is what we know so far.

We get more info on Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in 1890, had CT SSN obtained in 1976 and died in HI around 1981. There are 2 SS numbers for him and records show him dying in 2 different states: CA and HI around 1981.

The reason this is important, is because there is a similar fact pattern to Obama. Barack Obama is residing today in the White House, using CT SS number 042-68-4425, issued in CT in and around March 1977 to an elderly individual named John Paul Ludwig, who was born in 1890, who is presumed dead and whose death was either never reported to the SS administration or reported and deleted from the database by someone.

Obama's maternal grandmother Madelyn Dunham, worked as a part-timer or volunteer in the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse. Thus she would have access to the estate files of anyone who died there. Thus if the elderly man originally from CT died intestate in Hawaii with no known relatives, Grandma Dunham would have known this person is a prime candidate to steal the SSN of since there would be no known surviving family worrying about the death benefit from SSN and that the benefit was not likely applied for and thus SSA did not know he died. Thus the SSN remained active for the deceased person and Obama could "adopt" it as his own. This is a clear case of identity theft at the federal level.

This is what we know about Ludwig:

In 1924, Jean Paul Ludwig worked for Senator Reed of PA, in Washington DC.

On the ship manifest of ‘Leviathan’, he listed Senator Reed in Washington, DC as his empl., in answer to where he intended to live in the US.

Jean Paul Ludwig had been in the US for 3 yrs in 1924, but he was listed on the “Immigration” manifest and refered to as an alien in the column headings.

Listed under “States Immigration Officer at Port of Arrival”, New York, Aug 12, 1924:

Jean Paul Ludwig, Date of Arrival: Aug 12, 1924, Port of Departure:
Cherbourg, France, Line#: 0008

Line #8: By Whom was Passage Paid: Emp. Mr. Reed; Whether in possession of $50: Yes; Whether ever before in US: Yes; If Yes-Period of Years: 3; Where: PA

Whether going to join relative or friend: Empl. Senator Reed, Washingto, DC

Length of time alien intends to remain in the US: Always

Height 5′5″, Complexion Dk., Hair Br., Eyes Br., Marks of ID: None

Place of Birth: France, Ammersville.

http://www.ellisisland.org/sign/inde...T=LL&section=3

First Name: Jean P.
Last Name: Ludwig
Ethnicity: France
Last Place of Residence: Washington, D.C.
Date of Arrival: Aug 12, 1924
Age at Arrival: 34 Gender: M Marital Status: S
Ship of Travel: Leviathan
Port of Departure: Cherbourg, France
Manifest Line Number: 0008

U.S. Social Security Death Index
Name: Jean Ludwig
Birth Date: 17 February 1890
Zip Code of Last Residence: 96816 (Honolulu,HI)
Death Date: June 1981
Estimated Age at Death: 91

Interesting ... two locations of death. And interesting Obama was in HI and/or CA at various times in his early life ... but never in CT. And SSN for Jean Paul Ludwig was the one used on the back dated, forged Selective Service registration form for Obama which was filed via the Chicago IL office when Obama was not in the Chicago IL office area of responsibility. Given the corruption in Chicago and all the friends in many places one can see how they likely got access to the necessary forms via the Chicago IL office and some insider in the Chicago IL Sel Service office did the dirty deed and got it entered into the records retroactively. They were clever but not perfect and the forgery was detected by a federal officer. At age 18 Obama was either in HI or CA which means that Sel Service registration should have been processed in the west coast Sel Service office, not the mid-American district. But that Obama use the SSN of Sean Paul Ludwig is 100% confirmed by the number being used when Obama's name was entered into the Selective Service system.

More information arriving:

John Ludwigs WW2 Draft Card with Connecticut address

https://www.familysearch.org/s/recor...6iYku8TUc%3D

Name:John Paul Ludwig
Event:MILITARY
Event Date:1942
Event Place:New Canaan, Fairfield, Connecticut
Residence:New Canaan, Fairfield, Connecticut
Birth Date:17 Feb 1890
Film Number:2283648
Digital Folder Number:4135845
Image Number:05496

https://www.familysearch.org/search/...04135845_05496

Revisiting Obama's Selective Service Registration.

Revisiting Obama's Selective Service Registration... Got Deferment!? | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

Obama guilty of at least one felony punishable by $250,000 fine and up to 5 years in prison.

Obama guilty of at least one felony punishable by $250,000 fine and up to 5 years in prison, Got Justice!? | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

EXCLUSIVE: Did Next Commander-in-Chief Falsify Selective Service Registration? Never Actually Register? Obama’s Draft Registration Raises Serious Questions.

EXCLUSIVE: Did Next Commander-in-Chief Falsify Selective Service Registration? Never Actually Register? Obama’s Draft Registration Raises Serious Questions

Last edited:
Holy shit @ how fucking whack you are, dude.

Care to inject some logic into why the poll is the way it is? Also what is your take on the information gathered by private investigators about Obama using Jean Paul Ludwigs Connecticut SS number that was traced to him through the selective service?

All I read is about "proof" yet if there was proof something would have been done by now. I don't care where he was born, lets just get him the xxxx out of office he is killing us.

and Bush lover US armys obsession over Obama continues.:rolleyes: this guy has GOT to Pale Rider.

Last edited:
Holy shit @ how fucking whack you are, dude.

Care to inject some logic into why the poll is the way it is? Also what is your take on the information gathered by private investigators about Obama using Jean Paul Ludwigs Connecticut SS number that was traced to him through the selective service?

sure. there's a small number of people like you who know how to click a mouse, but just can't figure out how to jerk off.

fucking idiot

Forum List

Back