Incredible! 100,000 Tickets Requested For Trump's Reelection Kick-off In Orlando 6-18-2019

No matter where Trump rallies are held there are thousands more wanting to get into the venue. Yet the MSM and polls say Trump is losing to the democrats. Someone is fibbing; either the dems are energized, or the Trump supporters are, or possibly both are, and there are simply more registered democrats. However, after Trump exposes their fucked-up policies, moderate dems and indys will vote for Trump in 2020.
OR

Trump fans are die hard fans. There is no question who has the most ardent supporters - I don't think a single dem would argue that Trump supporters are not the most motivated political supporters pretty much ever. That does not equate to a MAJORITY of support though.

There are 200 million voters in this nation. 100k voters, no matter how motivated, are meaningless in the total vote count. This is exacerbated by record turnouts that are likely to occur. I have no doubt that Trump will have almost all of the excitement on his side. I also have little doubt that such excitement is not going to be enough without attracting NEW voters.

The person that voted for someone else in 2016 but will vote for Trump is a rarity indeed. The reverse is not nearly as uncommon.

Can you spell landslide....

That said Biden may not be the nominee

Pelosi might want to impeach Biden now

It's good to see a positive news story coming out of Florida for a change. I've come to associate that state with being the land of the crazies.

dankMeem1.jpg

Hmmm, where are these fights occuring?

:worthless:

The repubs wanted to impeach Oblama and the Dems wanted to impeach Bush and on and on....

Biden is hella creepy. I know Democrats who think this too. All trump has to do is run ads of Biden creeping on little girls.

If you're a Democrat and don't find Biden creepy, tell us here and explain why.

Don't worry it is a gun free zone for the event so leave your weapons at home......
Trump derangement syndrome
No, it's the rules...
So angry, you should go,, you will have fun
Only if I can carry my gat...
Gay?
Gat, gun, heater, rod, piece etc..
Eight Trump supporters started camping out Monday morning, with the first one showing up at 2:30 a.m.

Kinda light in a scurry to get tickets...

No matter where Trump rallies are held there are thousands more wanting to get into the venue. Yet the MSM and polls say Trump is losing to the democrats. Someone is fibbing; either the dems are energized, or the Trump supporters are, or possibly both are, and there are simply more registered democrats. However, after Trump exposes their fucked-up policies, moderate dems and indys will vote for Trump in 2020.
Trump supporters are the minority...they got nothing better to do. I live in an ultra blue city...I cant name one person that would have time to attend a rally, we are super busy and productive like the flyover areas.

Forum List

Back