Increased Number Think Global Warming Is “Exaggerated”

A large number of people thought the wordl was flat.

They also had almost no way to find out. We can however measure the temperature, and it isn't going up like the global warming conspiracy alarmists would have us believe.

A large number of people thought the wordl was flat.

They also had almost no way to find out. We can however measure the temperature, and it isn't going up like the global warming conspiracy alarmists would have us believe.

To say that the 6+ Billion people on are planet and all the chemicals we have produced have no effect on the water, air, land and oceans is naive and ignorant..

Some stories of what might happen if global warming occur are exagerated to generate effect and sell tickets to movies but ignorance is bliss when it comes to university level science research.

Not the capatilistic corporate science that is paid to produce the results it supporters want to hear out there but true unbiased University level science

You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel there, KMAN.

Thank you for your helpful post in this thread...:clap2:

Just reporting the news... Sorry you don't like the news.

*Shrugs* You posted a poll about what most Americans do and don't believe. I don't think that really shows anything. What difference does it make what most Americans believe other than influencing policy? And if that really has a significance, let's pretend it does for a second, did you notice that the VERY FIRST sentence said...?

Gallup said:
a majority of Americans believe the seriousness of global warming is either correctly portrayed in the news or underestimated.

So 57% to 41%; that sounds good. Hell, that's much more than Obama did. So, if the opinions of the shopkeepers, plumbers, truck drivers, and lawyers of America have such a great grasp on the issue, let's put it to a referendum.

Or we could just listen to the people whom we PAY to study the facts:

Glaciers Are Melting Faster Than Expected, UN Reports

Melting glaciers start countdown to climate chaos | Environment | The Observer

Glaciers Melting Worldwide, Study Finds

Antarctic glaciers melting faster than thought

etc etc etc... I think it's you who's been ignoring the news for the past 10 years.

Last edited:
To say that the 6+ Billion people on are planet and all the chemicals we have produced have no effect on the water, air, land and oceans is naive and ignorant..
Where's anyone ever said that? You're not exaggerating, are you? Yes.
true unbiased cherry-picked University level science
I fixed that last for you, because as you well know any truly unbiased, university-level (not correct to capitalize university here, for those who are non-worshipers) science that doesn't further the AGW lie is dismissed out of hand, and those heretics who espouse it are attacked, lose their grants, their tenure, have their lives threatened, everything else. But that's OK with you and your ilk.

Hitler had "irrefutable scientific evidence" that the Jews were inferior, too.

I fixed that last for you, because as you well know any truly unbiased, university-level (not correct to capitalize university here, for those who are non-worshipers) science that doesn't further the AGW lie is dismissed out of hand, and those heretics who espouse it are attacked, lose their grants, their tenure, have their lives threatened, everything else. But that's OK with you and your ilk.

Please Grammarr Monky, correct all imperfect posts out there.. it makes you feel better bout yourself or superior to others.. go for it/// Thanks so muc for dat fiUx.. I havent slept in daze since that post..

.. and thanks for changing my quote.. good work PC Grammar Monkey!!!

Yes, many politician play to their voters ideology, many who think modern man has no impact on the Earth at all.. ohh.. wait W flip flopped Global warming.. maybe it is happnening.. Great political move.. well timed too..

Bring up Hitler and Science.. Brilliant!!! the psuedo trump card all people try to play when they loose an agruement and then look like the ILK that they are...

I think the science of Phrenology was still used and accepted while Hitler was in power. Brilliant!!!

Yeah people have done horrible things in the name of science too.. neither science nor people are perfect..

Next time someone you know gets ill... pray for their healing instead..

Perhaps you would rather have Polio around today, those evil scientists eliminated that virus from most of the earth. Damn YOU Science!!!!! Guess people who got Polio prayed for the wrong religion..

Some scientists who invest a lifetime in a theory and then as the evidence builds and they start to see they were wrong or on the loosing side of a theory and feel like they have wasted a lifetime in a field of research will do inappropriate things.. and power struggles exist in every job and in all fields.. those are human failings.. nobody said, "that's OK with you and your ilk."

As testing, expirments and discoveries are made the body of scientific knowledge changes with time.. some call it progress.. others flip flopping...

Please Grammarr Monky, correct all imperfect posts out there.. it makes you feel better bout yourself or superior to others.. go for it/// Thanks so muc for dat fiUx.. I havent slept in daze since that post..

Yes, many politician play to their voters ideology, many who think modern man has no impact on the Earth at all.. ohh.. wait W flip flopped Global warming.. maybe it is happnening.. Great political move.. well timed too..

Bring up Hitler and Science.. Brilliant!!! the psuedo trump card all people try to play when they loose an agruement and then look like the ILK that they are...

I think the science of Phrenology was still used and accepted while Hitler was in power. Brilliant!!!

Yeah people have done horrible things in the name of science too.. neither science nor people are perfect..

Perhaps you would rather have Polio around today, those evil scientists eliminated that virus from most of the earth. Damn YOU Science!!!!! Guess people who got Polio prayed for the wrong religion..

Some scientists who invest a lifetime in a theory and then as the evidence builds and they start to see they were wrong or on the loosing side of a theory and feel like they have wasted a lifetime in a field of research will do inappropriate things.. and power struggles exist in every job and in all fields.. those are human failings.. nobody said, "that's OK with you and your ilk."

As testing, expirments and discoveries are made the body of scientific knowledge changes with time.. some call it progress.. others flip flopping...
Stop blaming me that you're stupid, ignorant, can't read write or spell, uninformed and an easy Mark for their current con. Study. Have some healthy skepticism. Stop being a parrot, a mindless dolt for a change.

By the way, the Polio example is a weak, parroted strawman. As soon as you show me where the Polio cure was used as a tool to punish evil capitalist mankind living in the US, I might go along. Otherwise? It's just dishonest.

Last edited:
Where's anyone ever said that? You're not exaggerating, are you? Yes.I fixed that last for you, because as you well know any truly unbiased, university-level (not correct to capitalize university here, for those who are non-worshipers) science that doesn't further the AGW lie is dismissed out of hand, and those heretics who espouse it are attacked, lose their grants, their tenure, have their lives threatened, everything else. But that's OK with you and your ilk.

Stop blaming me that you're stupid, ignorant, can't read write or spell, uninformed and an easy Mark for their current con. Study. Have some healthy skepticism. Stop being a parrot, a mindless dolt for a change.

Yawn.. thanks for the well thought out reply..

Show me where I have stated my view on AGW?

Yawn.. thanks for the well thought out reply..

Show me where I have stated my view on AGW?
Again, it's not my fault you're stupid. I cannot address whether it's due to genes, drug use, or just plain apathy. But clearly you blindly worship science. That's exactly the Mark they're counting on.

People used to believe the earth was flat, too.

The scientists, however, said otherwise. Funny how that works.
Actually, most scientists of the time did not say otherwise. The explorers proved it.

The difference between proof, and theory.

Last edited:
posted by MM
"Stop blaming me that you're stupid, ignorant, can't read write or spell, uninformed and an easy Mark for their current con. "

Im not the grammar monkey or grammar polics but shouldnt there be a , after write in your post.. but i dont judge intelligence based on keystrokes..

People used to believe the earth was flat, too.

The scientists, however, said otherwise. Funny how that works.
Actually, the scientists of the time did not say otherwise. The explorers did.

Map makers and mathematicians thought the earth was curved... and so did many sailors.. those who explored or tested the ideas found the truth....
Which is just what I said. There was a consensus in the scientific community in Europe at the time that the Earth was flat. There were theorists who believed it was round. Explorers proved the theory, science did not.

posted by MM
"Stop blaming me that you're stupid, ignorant, can't read write or spell, uninformed and an easy Mark for their current con. "

Im not the grammar monkey or grammar polics but shouldnt there be a , after write in your post.. but i dont judge intelligence based on keystrokes..
Hey Gomer. This is a printed medium. Even six year-olds know basic grammar and know how to use spell check. The idiotic idea that one who posts illiterate gibberish in a printed medium shouldn't have it pointed out to them is one of the problems we have in this world. Try at least looking half intelligent if you're thinking of engaging in intelligent discussion. Otherwise, use the internet first as a learning tool, for basics. It's great for that.

No one was judging you, one was only pointing out how idiotic you looked. Wasn't that one of the main judgments of President Bush? "He's communicating in an audio-visual medium, he should at least get things half-right" they would say.

No one attacked those "grammar monkeys."

Wise up dick head.

Forum List

Back