Incorporated Show - Liberal Propaganda doomed to fail

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Syfy TV Show Ratings (updated 12/21/16) - canceled TV shows - TV Series Finale

I thought I would give this show a chance, since the concept seemed cool and Afleck and Damon do produce a good product. While the show has some entertainment value I can't get passed the liberal propaganda. It is one long scare tactic on the dreaded effects of global warming and how evil corporations rule the world! They even said Canada built a wall to prevent illegal Americans from crossing the border!

Then they had a sympathetic commercial from China about giving money to feed impoverished American children. If global warming destroyed America in the way this show depicts, then China would be just as devastated. Actually China would be 1000 fold worse off. Yet in liberal minds like Afleck and Damon, China would survive global devastation.

Stay far away from this show, but you won't have to for too long. This is on of Syfy's most costly shows and ratings are awful and sinking. It would be a shock to get a second season. It won't be shocking of it got cancelled prior to the end of this season.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Syfy TV Show Ratings (updated 12/21/16) - canceled TV shows - TV Series Finale

I thought I would give this show a chance, since the concept seemed cool and Afleck and Damon do produce a good product. While the show has some entertainment value I can't get passed the liberal propaganda. It is one long scare tactic on the dreaded effects of global warming and how evil corporations rule the world! They even said Canada built a wall to prevent illegal Americans from crossing the border!

Then they had a sympathetic commercial from China about giving money to feed impoverished American children. If global warming destroyed America in the way this show depicts, then China would be just as devastated. Actually China would be 1000 fold worse off. Yet in liberal minds like Afleck and Damon, China would survive global devastation.

Stay far away from this show, but you won't have to for too long. This is on of Syfy's most costly shows and ratings are awful and sinking. It would be a shock to get a second season. It won't be shocking of it got cancelled prior to the end of this season.

Didn't even bother with the pilot.

Ads weren't interesting enough

Ah well fuck, if we'd all go down, who cares.

Look at all the prophets they use to scare us:
(1) In 1800s they said over-population would end use before the end of the century. This will be an issue eventually, but we still have time.
(2) Then it was global famine, but the food supply is greater than ever.
(3) Then it was coming if the next ice age. That fizzled out.
(4) Then it was peak oil. Peak oil will come, but supplies will be good for much much longer than they stated
(5) Then it was the hole in the ozone. I remember being scared as hell in grammar school learning about this. Then I got to Highschool and heard less. By the time I got to college it switched to global warming and i never heard about the ozone hole again.
(6) Now it is the global killer of global warming, which name was conveniently changed to climate change.

Sorry to be a skeptic in this, but it sounds like a flash in the pan liberal concern.

Forum List

Back