Inconvnient Truth Re Obama Deficit Plan: Country Has Shortage Of Millionaires

...a bit out of context when you post just a portion of a reply...
four problems i got with flame-war trolls that loooove to post the other guy's entire post (sometimes along with several others):
--their floods are hard to paw though,
--no way of knowing exactly what they're responding to,
--they wallow in self pity complaining (in good liberal democrat style) about how everyone's picking on them,
--they assume everyone's helpless and stupid like them and can't/won't follow the link provided and check the original post.​

i quote what the other person post so they cannot back out of what they say to keep people lkike you from lying.
As for being a troll you're new here you could be atroll we won't know until you get a few more months under your belt

All your talk about the extremely affluent being the problem is just silly. With entitlements hitting 300% of our GDP inside of twenty years it wouldn't matter if you took ALL of the "extremely affluent" people's money. That STILL wouldn't pay the bill.[/QUOTE]

**********Obama is an affirmative action president unable to face reality. He wants to tax jet owners etc. All the new taxes he wants would save 1.2 trillion over 10 years, while the debt is $14 trillion now.

i'm willing to talk about entitlements if you're willing to talk about revenue increases and DEEP defense spending.: cut defense spending to, say, twice the next biggest defense budget.

*********of course that would be stupid given that our military was not big enough to take Iraq

if we DON'T cut entitlements then we as a nation will go belly up.

*******but we cant go belly up as long as they can print money?

Forum List

Back