Inconvenient Truth

Nice pointless statement that does nothing to detract from the point / thread fact, TOS...

Pointless? If I found out tomorrow that my brother was locked and loaded with 17 guns and stockpiles of ammo, I'd be concerned.
Another pointless statement that does nothing to detract from the point / thread fact: No new, or existing, gun laws would have stopped the Vegas shooter.

Pointless? If I found out tomorrow that my brother was locked and loaded with 17 guns and stockpiles of ammo, I'd be concerned.
Another pointless statement that does nothing to detract from the point / thread fact: No new, or existing, gun laws would have stopped the Vegas shooter.
If it turns out that he acquired all of his guns legally, then absolutely "new" gun laws could have prevented this, if they had been in place.

If it turns out that he acquired all of his guns legally, then absolutely "new" gun laws could have prevented this, if they had been in place.

Yes, because criminals and murderers obey the laws, and Mexican Drug Cartels are prevented from getting weapons because of those laws our govt / former Presidents enforced so strictly.

Bwuhahaha...

Yes, because criminals and murderers obey the laws, and Mexican Drug Cartels are prevented from getting weapons because of those laws our govt / former Presidents enforced so strictly.

Bwuhahaha...
This guy was a Mexican Drug Cartel member? Whoa! Go tip off the FBI with your insider knowledge!

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back