Inconsiderate dog owners.

I really hateq
I hate those who insist on having an outside dog and allow it to bark endlessly
The neighbors behind him have those annoying ankle bitters. Bark constantly.
Really wish a Coyote would get them. One roamed through our yard couple weeks ago. Even a local Bald Eagle maybe?

We have one acre lots here its fairly rural.
It is tough when you are in a semi rural. People seem to think you don’t need to be a responsible dog owner. When my dogs start barking, I call them in. I don’t let practice it. And they aren’t left out at night or when no one is home.
Sad thing is.
The dog is a beautiful Irish Setter. Has absolutely zero training or discipline and comes across as rather stupid. That I believe is from effectively being ignored by its owners.
I am a huge defender of Pitbulls on this site even. Our good friend has a sweetheart and we dog sit him ocassionally.
I have no patience for owners who ignore or abuse animals or have no regard for others regarding their responsibilities of their animals.
Neighbor across street backs up to county highway and lost two dogs to car strikes before he decided to fence in.
A month ago almost smacked a dog that ran across rural highway.

I don’t understand people like that :(

Really wish a Coyote would get them. One roamed through our yard couple weeks ago. Even a local Bald Eagle maybe?

It is tough when you are in a semi rural. People seem to think you don’t need to be a responsible dog owner. When my dogs start barking, I call them in. I don’t let practice it. And they aren’t left out at night or when no one is home.
Sad thing is.
The dog is a beautiful Irish Setter. Has absolutely zero training or discipline and comes across as rather stupid. That I believe is from effectively being ignored by its owners.
I am a huge defender of Pitbulls on this site even. Our good friend has a sweetheart and we dog sit him ocassionally.
I have no patience for owners who ignore or abuse animals or have no regard for others regarding their responsibilities of their animals.
Neighbor across street backs up to county highway and lost two dogs to car strikes before he decided to fence in.

I know a guy who has pitts. I even played with them. They were sweethearts too. Well trained, and behaved dogs if you don't count that one time they killed that little girl as she ran from the school bus to her front porch.

Sad thing is.

I know a guy who has pitts. I even played with them. They were sweethearts too. Well trained, and behaved dogs if you don't count that one time they killed that little girl as she ran from the school bus to her front porch.
This thread is about bad owners. The REAL reason for any dog issue.
Kindly take your trolling elsewhere or go comment on the kill Pitbull threads.

My dog never goes out not on a leash ever. She won't even cross the threshold when the door is open without being leashed she is so used to it. My neighbor has made lots of comments to me about letting her off the leash to run about. I finally told him that the reason I still have a dog and he doesn't is because he never used a leash and his got ran over as a result. Besides, my dog is a spoiled brat. She is perfectly content chasing the cats around the house between napping on the sofa. Her only interest in being outside is when we are outside.

It sucks. The dog is barking because it is bored.
I will never understand why people get a dog only to tie it up in the back yard and barely pay any attention to it.
How can a person not understand that dogs are pack animals and will eventually and literally go insane without interaction. At that point the dog will bark for hours on end out of sheer boredom.

My dog never goes out not on a leash ever. She won't even cross the threshold when the door is open without being leashed she is so used to it. My neighbor has made lots of comments to me about letting her off the leash to run about. I finally told him that the reason I still have a dog and he doesn't is because he never used a leash and his got ran over as a result. Besides, my dog is a spoiled brat. She is perfectly content chasing the cats around the house between napping on the sofa. Her only interest in being outside is when we are outside.
My ex's mother hit a German Shepard in the early 70's. Family of dog witnessed it. Felt so bad she actually never drove again.
Wasn't her fault though.

Sad thing is.

Not trolling. Nothing any owner can do to prevent the uncontrollable instinct a pitbull has to chase and attack.The only responsible thing an owner of that kind of dog can do is put it to sleep.

My complaint is a neighbor 3 doors down who lets their tiny toy Pomeranian out a couple times a day and it roams around the neighborhood.
We have an 82 lb. German Shepherd. It has a good sized fenced area while we are at work and when we are home it stays inside with us.
I take it out to the side yard (on a leash) to pee a few times in the evening. Twice that idiots tine dog approaches us. I swear the thing has a death wish. Xena normally pays little attention to small dogs, but this thing with approach us and bark. Xena will snap into attack mode and I am there fighting to get her back in the house. One of these days I won't notice the dog and if Xena gets away from me. Game over for the neighbors dog.
Idiots.

So how many also have neighbors who let their dogs wander unrestrained through the neighborhood?

I don't have a dog. Love them as a species, just don't have the time to properly take care of one. Which leads to those that shouldn't own one.
I constantly step on crap and now the one neighbors dog digs under my shed and trailer to chase rabbits. Come to find my trailer a couple weeks ago with lighting wires all chewed up and trailer out of position. Suspected the dog, but no proof. Yesterday I catch the dog in the act. Neighbor sees me putting trailer back on block and comes over to tell me his dog digs there because of small critters under my shed.

I got real annoyed at that point and responded, "No, its because the dog is allowed to roam despite a city leash law which is stated in the monthly news letter".
That the dog needs to be kept in his yard and out of mine. Problem solved.
He actually looked dumbfounded I held him responsible.

Some folks shouldn't have pets.

And some people complain about wars and famine and disease. Don't those self-centered bastards realize that you have real problems to whine about?

Sad thing is.

Not trolling. Nothing any owner can do to prevent the uncontrollable instinct a pitbull has to chase and attack.The only responsible thing an owner of that kind of dog can do is put it to sleep.
A leash?
Apparently you missed the part of keeping your animal restrained as required by law.
That Owner is responsible.
The animal only knows what it learns.

So how many also have neighbors who let their dogs wander unrestrained through the neighborhood?

I don't have a dog. Love them as a species, just don't have the time to properly take care of one. Which leads to those that shouldn't own one.
I constantly step on crap and now the one neighbors dog digs under my shed and trailer to chase rabbits. Come to find my trailer a couple weeks ago with lighting wires all chewed up and trailer out of position. Suspected the dog, but no proof. Yesterday I catch the dog in the act. Neighbor sees me putting trailer back on block and comes over to tell me his dog digs there because of small critters under my shed.

I got real annoyed at that point and responded, "No, its because the dog is allowed to roam despite a city leash law which is stated in the monthly news letter".

And some people complain about wars and famine and disease. Don't those self-centered bastards realize that you have real problems to whine about?
No war or famine here.
Just property damage.

Had enough of the big issues for today.
Now care to comment on the actual topic?

Sad thing is.

There are bad dogs

Pit Bulls are among the worst

No war or famine here.
Just property damage.

I'm far too upset by your personal tragedy.

Sad thing is.

There are bad dogs

Pit Bulls are among the worst
This is an irresponsible owner thread.
Root cause of any animal issue

No war or famine here.
Just property damage.

More like bored and trolling.

So, are you one of those douche owners?

Sad thing is.

A leash?
Apparently you missed the part of keeping your animal restrained as required by law.

Animal instinct is not learned. It is baked in. Do you think a fish needs to learn how to swim?

Sad thing is.

A leash?

Animal instinct is not learned. It is baked in. Do you think a fish needs to learn how to swim?
Then every subset of the canine species holds that instinct.

Pet dogs are an annoyance, and a major, perfectly useless contribution to our carbon emissions. They should be summarily shot on sight.

No war or famine here.
Just property damage.

More like bored and trolling.

So, are you one of those douche owners?

I do not own a douche, no.

Forum List

Back