Income Taxes don't effect hiring

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Unless you're a partisan, and unless you're an idiot.

They affect the individual. Thats never good when money is taken out of the taxpayers pocket.

When we've got historical data to show that our economy thrives under certain rates, and same-said certain rates are alot higher than anything even being proposed,

Then it's also ignorance.

But the point of the thread is that when someone says they can't afford to hire someone because their income taxes are going to increase - they're stupid.

I don't think it was income taxes they were talking about.

It was the price of HC per person I do believe.

I don't think it was income taxes they were talking about.

It was the price of HC per person I do believe.

Oh?

What do you suppose, let's say WORST CASE SCENARIO, that Cost would be per year - per employee, on the Employer?

Also - work in the math that the ACA works in as far as subsidies go because don't forget, their was a formula for those it would put too much financial burden on - for assistance.

Let's hash this out.

Otherwise - ignorance.

If every single business owner, period, didn't read and study the 2k page bill - then they are negligent.

Lets see now, increase income taxes, dampen the ability to accumulate private sector risk capital, reduce discretionary spending in a consumer based economy, inventories move slowly, production is curtailed to address lack luster sales, people are laid off, sales continue to decrease, and the dog chases it's tail. Go figure.

Lets see now, increase income taxes, dampen the ability to accumulate private sector risk capital, reduce discretionary spending in a consumer based economy, inventories move slowly, production is curtailed to address lack luster sales, people are laid off, sales continue to decrease, and the dog chases it's tail. Go figure.

Except the tax increase we're talking about isn't enough to increase discretionary spending enough to support a fuggin job, for christs' sakes (first of all), and also it's been widely shown that upper income persons have trended towards saving as opposed to reinvesting, and the middle-class are the spenders that boom the economy - so tell me again who needs more dollars in their hands for job creation to become more robust.

Forum List

Back