Income for rank-and-file workers growing at fastest rate in a decade

Yessir I saw that today as well. Yet another Liberal narrative bites the dust! "Trump's economy is only working for the rich". It's amazing, they are literally always wrong.

A buddy of mine owns a bike shop...his friend has two Harley distributorships...they can't keep them stocked...the phones won't stop ringing...

There isn't one empty retail shop in my whole town...or in the next...during Obama most were unleased and empty....

Last edited:
There isn't one empty retail shop in my whole town...or in the next...during Obama most were unleased and empty....

That is not necessarily so in all states. States with increasing minimum wages and rules against or at least limiting use of contract workers are experiencing a decline in wages and employment.

That is not necessarily so in all states. States with increasing minimum wages and rules against or at least limiting use of contract workers are experiencing a decline in wages and employment.
Like in "blue states"?....

• Banned
Where are all of the liberals that should be here celebrating the good news?

Forum List

Back