Inception

It was good. But certainly not justifying its rating on imdb or ofdb.
The whole snow scenery from 2nd and 3rd level was cheap (scenery, complexity).

Tthe first time Leo and that architect go into girl-architect's dream and then she is forming the whole world to her wishes, that has raised expectations.
But then just simple snow.

And the whole wife thing could also have been replaced by a better story.

A good movie - great premise, but the realization of it was ... somewhat disappointing, to be honest with you. I expected much more from it. They could've done so much more with it. It just kind of fell flat.

I did enjoy it though ... Just expected so much more.

I loved it.

A blockbuster movie with a message that also makes you think...what more can you ask for?

I loved it.

A blockbuster movie with a message that also makes you think...what more can you ask for?

I thought it was very thought provoking too (and very visually appealing). The idea that with practice you could be the architect of your own (as well as others) dreams, and manipulate their mind/thoughts. Showing the pros and cons of such a thing, and the different levels and risks involved. It definately kept you on your toes trying to keep track of what was going on. I thought it was good.

I agree with ekrem. It was good, but it didn't deserve all the hype and pre-emptive praise it recieved. It also felt a little too like the Matrix, what with all the martial arts and entering into an alternate reality.

The concept was cool as were the visuals but the characters sucked. I didn't care if Leo lived or died because he was a ass.

this movie is very popular here too. But for me...no, it was one of the most daffy and superflousy movies i´ve ever seen. a big, big dream of somebody, so what?

Movies like Inception has kept the aura of Hollywood industry alive. I will consider this movie amongst the best movies of 2010..

Just watched it the other day with my oldest. I liked it but would really like to see it again.

I thought the whole "Leo's wife thing" was . . . . I don't know, off somehow. Like it was thrown in there to try and twist things up but it failed, imo.

The snow scene reminded me of a few Alias scenes.

Forum List

Back