Incarceration rates

The man sends blacks to jail and lets white boys go free.

Just hang out on any frat row at any big university. Just some college fun ! Meanwhile poor and black kids cross town get arrested for doing the same .

Yes, they do not send whites to prison as much. Wonder why?

Because whites dont commit crimes as much.

We don’t send whites to prison as much for the exact same crimes...wonder why

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Blacks will immediately cop an attitude. They get nasty with the cop, refuse to cooperate. They refuse to answer necessary questions.

Once in custody the black will refuse to cooperate with his attorney. He will become abusive even when the family is paying the lawyer. The black defendant will demand to ignore viable defenses and instead promote urban rage, justification of past slavery. It's not a crime, it's taking reparations. The entire system is racist.

Get this sad dickhead in the courtroom and he laughs during testimony. He will turn and throw gang signs at the audience, glare at the jury or lunge at the victim.

The white guy will be unfailingly nice, cooperative and smile sweetly. The white guy will show up for court in clean and pressed clothing. He will cooperate with his lawyer and answer all questions.

In court, the white guy will pay attention to the proceedings. He may take notes. He will appear like the kind of person who would never commit a crime.

That's why black men will go to prison, even when innocent, where a white guy, even when guilty, will walk.

Holy fuck! that is the broadest brush I have ever seen used on this forum, and that is saying a lot.

Have you been a racist your whole life or is this a new thing for you?
Does the truth hurt that much? If blacks would stop acting out they would stop getting packed off to jail. But that's racist.

You wanted to know why black men go to prison when a white guy will walk. I just told you. The truth is racist.

What happens is that after the black guy puts on his dog and pony show juries won't put him back on the street whether or not he's guilty of the crime charged. And those are black juries!

Why don't you help. Tell black men that cops and courtrooms are no place to work on building up street cred.

You would not know the truth if it bit you on the tit.

You have a racist made up story about how you think blacks people act.

Blacks will immediately cop an attitude. They get nasty with the cop, refuse to cooperate. They refuse to answer necessary questions.

Once in custody the black will refuse to cooperate with his attorney. He will become abusive even when the family is paying the lawyer. The black defendant will demand to ignore viable defenses and instead promote urban rage, justification of past slavery. It's not a crime, it's taking reparations. The entire system is racist.

Get this sad dickhead in the courtroom and he laughs during testimony. He will turn and throw gang signs at the audience, glare at the jury or lunge at the victim.

The white guy will be unfailingly nice, cooperative and smile sweetly. The white guy will show up for court in clean and pressed clothing. He will cooperate with his lawyer and answer all questions.

In court, the white guy will pay attention to the proceedings. He may take notes. He will appear like the kind of person who would never commit a crime.

That's why black men will go to prison, even when innocent, where a white guy, even when guilty, will walk.

Holy fuck! that is the broadest brush I have ever seen used on this forum, and that is saying a lot.

Does the truth hurt that much? If blacks would stop acting out they would stop getting packed off to jail. But that's racist.

You wanted to know why black men go to prison when a white guy will walk. I just told you. The truth is racist.

What happens is that after the black guy puts on his dog and pony show juries won't put him back on the street whether or not he's guilty of the crime charged. And those are black juries!

Why don't you help. Tell black men that cops and courtrooms are no place to work on building up street cred.

That's how I have personally seen them act. Those were my clients and the clients of other attorneys that I knew. It's what the Los Angeles court sees every day.

Culver City is a suburb of Los Angeles. It is home to a solidly black neighborhood of Ethiopian immigrants. They have named it Little Ethiopia. The people are just as black or even more black than those who live in South LA. They don't get arrested or incarcerated like the American blacks do. They are stopped by the police at the same rate. Their cars are searched. But they are polite and cooperative. They aren't interested in reputation.

You believe what you want to believe and blacks will continue to cart themselves off to prison.

That's how I have personally seen them act. Those were my clients and the clients of other attorneys that I knew. It's what the Los Angeles court sees every day.

Culver City is a suburb of Los Angeles. It is home to a solidly black neighborhood of Ethiopian immigrants. They have named it Little Ethiopia. The people are just as black or even more black than those who live in South LA. They don't get arrested or incarcerated like the American blacks do. They are stopped by the police at the same rate. Their cars are searched. But they are polite and cooperative. They aren't interested in reputation.

You believe what you want to believe and blacks will continue to cart themselves off to prison.

You think that every black person in the nation acts just like the 1% of them that you deal with...and then you wonder why I call you a racist :21:

A question that has nothing to do with left or right. Why is it that the US has such extreme high incarceration rate?

Is it because Americans are more criminal in general and American police is just super effective?

Or is it economically motivated - cheap labour and private interests in the industry?

List of countries by incarceration rate - Wikipedia

Is this something you feel comfortable with or is it something you would like to see changed?
You left out a few reasons.

Americans are not more criminal of course but they do commit more crimes. One big reason for this is there are so many laws to break.

Whenever some tragic and horrible event happens the legislatures pass more laws. This makes no sense if a law was already broken but that is what they do.

Just one example is domestic violence. Contrary to what many feminists say it has been illegal for centuries. However in the 80s after some highly publicized cases the law makers began to pass more laws requiring police to make arrests. Before these laws they often made judgement calls. For example the police often knew the same people get drunk and get in fights with their spouses every friday. Rather than arrest the same people over and over they often just warned them to calm down and sober up.These laws were later expanded in most states. Today it is domestic violence if two adult siblings who live in separate homes get in a fight.

Then of course there also drug laws which cause people to be arrested for minor possession. Then there are child support laws which causes people to be incarcerated for failure to pay even if they have no ability to pay. No one supports deadbeat parents but many people are not deadbeats but simply get laid off or fired and cannot pay. Courts are often monstrously unsympathetic to their plight and locks them up making it even more impossible to ever pay.

Some lawyers have said that everyone commits a felony almost every day and are not aware of it because there are simply so many laws we have no idea what laws we are breaking.

The police are not necessarily more effective but they are massively funded and equipped. There are also more of them than ever before and they are EXPECTED to make arrests.

Yes the rise of private prisons has an undeniable effect on increasing incarceration as well.

The problem is a very serious one. You are correct that regardless of left or right slant it flies in the face of being a free nation when we have so many citizens incarcerated.

You think that every black person in the nation acts just like the 1% of them that you deal with...and then you wonder why I call you a racist :21:
You are so stupid you have to be a Democrat. Every black.person is not in prison. For the ones that are, now you know why.

I don't care if you call me racist. It doesn't hurt my feelings. It is a meaningless term on a par with "yeah and so's yer old man". It's what you say because you have a limited vocabulary.

A question that has nothing to do with left or right. Why is it that the US has such extreme high incarceration rate?

Is it because Americans are more criminal in general and American police is just super effective?

Or is it economically motivated - cheap labour and private interests in the industry?

Is this something you feel comfortable with or is it something you would like to see changed?
Countries with lower incarceration rates usually have the highest unsolved crime rates. If you get raped in Bangladesh, your rapist probably isnt going to be caught.
comparing a first world economy with a third world economy?
The OP is comparing first world incarceration rates to third world incarceration rates and I am responding. What's your point?
the analogies, i suppose.

Countries with lower incarceration rates usually have the highest unsolved crime rates. If you get raped in Bangladesh, your rapist probably isnt going to be caught.

Here's a clue: If you get raped in the USA, your rapist isn't going to be caught either. There are 6 convictions for every 1000 rapes in the USA. That's less than 1%. And you'll be victimized all over again by the process. By the collection of "evidence", but the questioning of your account, by the attempts by the defence to paint you as crazy or lying.

The United States has, by far, the highest rate of incarcertation of any country in the world. One would think it has the highest crime solving rates in the world, but as we can see, it doesn't.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ec/Prisoners_world_map_png2.png

Note only Russia, China and North Korea come close to the US incarceration rates.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ec/Prisoners_world_map_png2.png

Here's a clue: If you get raped in the USA, your rapist isn't going to be caught either. There are 6 convictions for every 1000 rapes in the USA. That's less than 1%. And you'll be victimized all over again by the process. By the collection of "evidence", but the questioning of your account, by the attempts by the defence to paint you as crazy or lying.

The United States has, by far, the highest rate of incarcertation of any country in the world. One would think it has the highest crime solving rates in the world, but as we can see, it doesn't.

Note only Russia, China and North Korea come close to the US incarceration rates.

Your stats on rape are misleading.

Yes only a very small percentage are caught and convicted. On the other hand only a small percentage are proven to be false accusations.

In between lies a vast unknown which means many accusations could be false. even half or more.

I agree however that we incarcerate far too many people especially for crimes which do not warrant being locked up

The man sends blacks to jail and lets white boys go free.

Just hang out on any frat row at any big university. Just some college fun ! Meanwhile poor and black kids cross town get arrested for doing the same .

Yes, always blame the victims of crime and injustice for being victims. Do you have any links to support this litany of racist lies and white supremacist apology?

No, I didn't think so.

You're no more a lawyer than I am a deep sea diver. It's pretty easy to spot anyone in the legal professions on these boards, and sister, you can't even talk the talk.

They also haven't endured 50 years of being stopped for no reason and hassled in the hopes you'll lose your shit and they can take you in. Also, in Ethiopia, the police can shoot you on the spot for no reason and as a consequence, they try to just get through police stops alive.

It's actually funny how the morons deny reality thus perpetuating the assembly line of black men going to prison even when totally innocent.

Someone asked. I told him just why and how it happens.

Drug offences make up roughly 46 percent of all sentences.

I hate druggers. Let them rot in prison. I highly resent being forced to give up my guns so that my neighbors can have protection under color of law to do drugs and smoke my apartment up with their dope. That's when I go medieval, and I just want to torture the druggers to death, because I swear, no punishment is too cruel or too unusual for a drugger. And I don't care if they are male druggers or female druggers. Let them suffer. Make them scream.

New Topics

Forum List

Back