Inauguration irony

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Yesterday's re-inauguration of the country's first black president coincided with

Mon Jan 21 2013 Robert E Lee's Birthday State holiday AL, AR, GA, MS

Delicious!

Did you know that Robert E. Lee was asked to be the commander of the Union Army?

Some more inauguration irony : Heard there ended up being over a million people there. Funny thing is there were only 14 who missed work!

Inauguration Day is Jan. 20th.

The anointed one disrespectfully changed it to coincide with MLK Day.

I noticed he did have a private swearing-in on the 20th to prevent Boehner from taking over for a day.

I noticed he did have a private swearing-in on the 20th to prevent Boehner from taking over for a day.

Martin Luther King would have wanted it that way

Its like a Double Header

Its like a Double Header

Maybe not, kings own family says he would've been pro life and with obam's radical view on abortion. King may not have been a great obama supporter.

Yesterday's re-inauguration of the country's first black president coincided with

Mon Jan 21 2013 Robert E Lee's Birthday State holiday AL, AR, GA, MS

Delicious!

It's kinda like putting a cemetary in his backyard populated with civil war dead.

:D

Some more inauguration irony : Heard there ended up being over a million people there. Funny thing is there were only 14 who missed work!

National Holiday

Lol, yeah only goverment workers, or if you work for a bank. The rest of us had to work to support the obama voters.

Makes up when we folks have to support the people that didn't vote for him.

You know, deadbeat states like Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky and the rest of the "y'all" places that grab more from the federal government then they put in while yammer that the federal government is the problem.

National Holiday

Lol, yeah only goverment workers, or if you work for a bank. The rest of us had to work to support the obama voters.

Makes up when we folks have to support the people that didn't vote for him.

You know, deadbeat states like Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky and the rest of the "y'all" places that grab more from the federal government then they put in while yammer that the federal government is the problem.

I don't get any of that money, I guess it goes to all the minorities that liberals rely on. Personally I say educate them so they will get a job, but then democrats would lose alot of votes.

Obama's Mo' N Bigga Gubbamint Initiative will lead to another midterm shellacking, guaranteed

Dems lose the Senate

Dems lose more House seats

Guaranteed

Its like a Double Header

Maybe not, kings own family says he would've been pro life and with obam's radical view on abortion. King may not have been a great obama supporter.

Just one whackjob niece

King would have been a HUGE Obama supporter

Forum List

Back