Inaugaration Approval Ratings: Obama 2009 78%, Trump 2017 32%

78% of people like obie? Then why has he lost seats at every level of government since he was voted in? And if that many people actually agreed with him how did he not win the hildabeast the presidency? You people are so desperate it's pathetic. Tomorrow at noon your great savior is worthless and all he has done begins being undone. And I can guarantee 78% of the people will not be upset about that no matter what stupid poll you fake.

78% of people like obie? Then why has he lost seats at every level of government since he was voted in? And if that many people actually agreed with him how did he not win the hildabeast the presidency? You people are so desperate it's pathetic. Tomorrow at noon your great savior is worthless and all he has done begins being undone. And I can guarantee 78% of the people will not be upset about that no matter what stupid poll you fake.

Allow the bed wetters their delusion.

If Trump is successful the bed wetters will be waking up to see a President Pence 8 years from now, and having to roll back threats to move to Cuba.

Rachel Maddow. Now there's a reliable source! LOL

Liberals are in serious denial. They think if they keep posting these fabricated polls some how Trump won't be sworn in tomorrow.

Rachel Maddow. Now there's a reliable source! LOL

Liberals are in serious denial. They think if they keep posting these fabricated polls some how Trump won't be sworn in tomorrow.
She has a personality and a face not even a mother could love…

Obama is so popular that his party has been decimated in Congress and at the state level. Even Maryland, the bluest of states, has a Republican governor. When will Liberals get it? Getting Katy Perry and Bruce Springsteen to campaign with you, playing the race card and posting fabricated polls isn't going to help them win the White House. Middle America is fed up with that shit.

Why do left wing pollsters continue to torture stupid angry psychotic lefties with fake polls when it's easy to see that Americans support the new President?

Ayatollah Pence wouldn't last long if Adolf Trump get the ax.
:lmao:
Washington Redskin
Not too long ago you were saying that the electoral college was gonna flip for Hildabeast.
I think it's best for everybody here if you shove your opinions of your fucking ass and stay out of the fire water because you just act like a fucking drunk Indian all the time.:itsok:

Reported on MSNBC by Rachel Maddow a few minutes ago.

Wow!

Official from who?

The same lying bunch of liberals who said Trump had no chance of winning????????

You are a pack of liars!

Why don't you quit doing errands for Hillary and Soros and let them do their own lying!

All you libs are is FAKE NEWS! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Screenshot (81).jpg

Reported on MSNBC by Rachel Maddow a few minutes ago. Wow!

MSNBC's resident pig maddow would claim obama's approval ratings are 16,000% if she could, that channel is really that non-credible. If that whore said water was wet I'd put my foot in it just to be sure...more like 78% of registered illegal aliens who voted for $250 each in CA.

If Obama's ratings are so high how come him saying this election was about his legacy didn't sway the electorate?

They made it plenty clear they were sick of Obama and ready for actual results, not just speeches followed by executive order disasters.

Forum List

Back