Inalienable Rights

Why the insult?> And no, nothing I said was stupid at all.

It's my opinion that anyone who doesn't know the intent of the Constitution and who it was designed to protect, is indeed stupid. Sorry about the insult, but if the shoe fits....

It's funny cuz coincidentally, I think you're stupid. Or, a pussy. Either/or, take your pick. You believe the rights are for all humans, but you only give a shit in defending them when it's within your selfish lil' borders. Believe me, this ain't shit to do with the Constitution.

You can think whatever you want.

Here's the cold hard truth.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

It's my opinion that anyone who doesn't know the intent of the Constitution and who it was designed to protect, is indeed stupid. Sorry about the insult, but if the shoe fits....

It's funny cuz coincidentally, I think you're stupid. Or, a pussy. Either/or, take your pick. You believe the rights are for all humans, but you only give a shit in defending them when it's within your selfish lil' borders. Believe me, this ain't shit to do with the Constitution.

You can think whatever you want.

Here's the cold hard truth.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

that's your standard. not mine.

You believe in your rock in the Ocean, I believe in Earth.
You believe in your fellow Citizens, I believe in humans.

Call it stupid all day, I could give three titties in Mars to Ahnald.

Forum List

Back