In Zimbabwe, We Don’t Cry for Lions

the collar showed he came out of the park and direction. they had a carcass on the back of the jeep.

That doesn't mean that the dentist lured the lion, his guides could have and he didn't know they did. He paid to hunt a lion. Make big game hunting illegal in Africa, then you got something. Right now you have got nothing except an accusation.

Over 600 lions are killed each year by hunters and it is a much bigger problem than one lion with a name. Ban big game hunting in Africa. I am all for it. Crying about one specific lion is pretty stupid.

im not crying about one stupid lion dude. check my history. canned hunting- im very against it. i share, like, sign petitions, educate myself and others on it. I link vids too...

the collar showed he came out of the park and direction. they had a carcass on the back of the jeep.

That doesn't mean that the dentist lured the lion, his guides could have and he didn't know they did. He paid to hunt a lion. Make big game hunting illegal in Africa, then you got something. Right now you have got nothing except an accusation.

Over 600 lions are killed each year by hunters and it is a much bigger problem than one lion with a name. Ban big game hunting in Africa. I am all for it. Crying about one specific lion is pretty stupid.

im not crying about one stupid lion dude. check my history. canned hunting- im very against it. i share, like, sign petitions, educate myself and others on it. I link vids too...

Good for you. Still no one proof, just accusations. Ban big game hunting. The dentist is innocent until proven guilty. That is the American way.

Good for you. Still no one proof, just accusations. Ban big game hunting. The dentist is innocent until proven guilty. That is the American way.

he wasnt in America.

he wasnt in America.

Why does that matter, he is an American, whether Zimbabwe believes he is guilty. I am an American and I believe he is innocent until proven guilty. You are free to believe what you will.

Forum List

Back