In your opinion: what is the funniest movie of all time?

Barton Fink
Withnail & I - "We've gone on holiday by mistake...are you the farmer?"
Trainspotting
Life of Brian

just off the top of my head

Office Space, The Hangover, My Cousin Vinny, American Werewolf in London, Airplane, Liar Liar.

I don't know about funniest but Jackie Gleason in the cafe scene of Smokey And The Bandit was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I don't know how Burt Reynolds to say his lines, they must of had to redo that scene a hundred times. Gleason looked like he was on the verge of a heart attack the entire movie.

Unfortunately this was the only version I could find on line. I've read that they did this scene ad-libbed, absolute genius........"How's that for high tits?":lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j-7RJoIScs&feature=related]YouTube - ‪GMME A DIABLOE SAMICH AND A DOCTA PEPPA‬‏[/ame]

Monty Pythons Life of Brian allways does it for me!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPGb4STRfKw]YouTube - ‪Life of Brian - Bigus Dickus‬‏[/ame]

I don't know about funniest but Jackie Gleason in the cafe scene of Smokey And The Bandit was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I don't know how Burt Reynolds to say his lines, they must of had to redo that scene a hundred times. Gleason looked like he was on the verge of a heart attack the entire movie.

Unfortunately this was the only version I could find on line. I've read that they did this scene ad-libbed, absolute genius........"How's that for high tits?":lol::lol::lol:

YouTube - ‪GMME A DIABLOE SAMICH AND A DOCTA PEPPA‬‏

Diablo sandwich and a dr. pepper..and make it quick, I'm in a goddam hurry.......funny stuff.

Last edited:
Cannonball Run... Dumb and Dumber...

Blues Brothers.

:)

peace...

I swear I can say all the lines in the blues brothers. Thats how many times I have seen it.

I did forget one other good one though...Stripes.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
The Castle is great - "That's going straight to the pewlroom", "What about the serennidy?"

Forum List

Back