In your opinion, does a woman who is being raped have the right to use deadly force on her rapist?

So your response is, "I may have set up a strawman argument but that's ok because you're being mean!"

Got it.
Mean, no, you are simply a bigoted asshole. Everything after that is what?

saintmichaeldefendthem; The Constitution was written with protections against cruel and unusual punishment precisely to prevent assholes like you and your Nazi grandfather.
Yes, and?

Playing the "You're a meanie!" card is a sure sign your arguments have failed. Political debates are not for the faint of heart. Perhaps you need a gentler hobby where you can't get hurt.

So your response is, "I may have set up a strawman argument but that's ok because you're being mean!"

Got it.

saintmichaeldefendthem; The Constitution was written with protections against cruel and unusual punishment precisely to prevent assholes like you and your Nazi grandfather.
Yes, and?

Playing the "You're a meanie!" card is a sure sign your arguments have failed. Political debates are not for the faint of heart. Perhaps you need a gentler hobby where you can't get hurt.
Playing the meanie card? Buy your own standards you have lost the debate, a long time ago. Now quit crying and trying to be cleaver.

I am not debating you, I am responding to your posts, pointing out to the casual readers of these posts what type of person you are. You began and continued responding to my posts as a bigot, meaning without thought or knowledge of me, you began by attacking me personally, calling my grandfather a NAZI.

Now you speak of rules of debate and I lose because you wish to imply I am hurt? When you take the debate and make it personal, which is how you began and continued, you lost from the get go. Everyone can see that, everyone read that, and you continue to give me the opportunity to point this out.

I was never debating you, messageboards are not a debate, if they are you would of lost on your first post, which you attacked my family. Which is clearly against the US Message boards rules.

Yes, by your "rules", you lost on your first post, grow up, this is not a debate, idiot. My grandfather is a NAZI? Yea, lets ask the rule enforcers, go ahead and say it again, lets see you continue as you started by speaking of my family.

Let everyone see your true colors, again.

Got it.

Yes, and?

Playing the meanie card? Buy your own standards you have lost the debate, a long time ago. Now quit crying and trying to be cleaver.

I am not debating you, I am responding to your posts, pointing out to the casual readers of these posts what type of person you are. You began and continued responding to my posts as a bigot, meaning without thought or knowledge of me, you began by attacking me personally, calling my grandfather a NAZI.

Now you speak of rules of debate and I lose because you wish to imply I am hurt? When you take the debate and make it personal, which is how you began and continued, you lost from the get go. Everyone can see that, everyone read that, and you continue to give me the opportunity to point this out.

I was never debating you, messageboards are not a debate, if they are you would of lost on your first post, which you attacked my family. Which is clearly against the US Message boards rules.

Yes, by your "rules", you lost on your first post, grow up, this is not a debate, idiot. My grandfather is a NAZI? Yea, lets ask the rule enforcers, go ahead and say it again, lets see you continue as you started by speaking of my family.

I called your grandfather a Nazi because you described him as someone who supports keeping criminals alive to harvest their organs. Very Nazi-esque.

But not to worry because it won't happen again not because your grandfather isn't a Nazi but because attacking family members is a violation of USMB rules and I read that after posting. Your family is safe from any further accurately descriptive renderings, rest assured.

Got it.

Yes, and?

I called your grandfather a Nazi because you described him as someone who supports keeping criminals alive to harvest their organs. Very Nazi-esque.

But not to worry because it won't happen again not because your grandfather isn't a Nazi but because attacking family members is a violation of USMB rules and I read that after posting. Your family is safe from any further accurately descriptive renderings, rest assured.
I love people that attach quotes from Thomas Jefferson who was a slave owner. Also, what is so wrong with harvesting human organs that give life to the terminally ill? When did Nazis ever do anything to EXTEND life?
Now getting back to the subject of this thread -"RAPE" it is tragic how attorneys for the rapist try so hard to make all women in to sluts that actually love to be raped and rape is actually sex as opposed to being a crime and that is why they wear short skirts and spike heels and make up.

Safe you are on the internet, pig. Weak you would be in front of me.

Bigots make a judgement with zero knowledge of a person.

Forum List

Back