In Your Dreams

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
True story:

Last night I had a dream in which I was standing with a large group of people who were ecstatically discussinghow they were going to spend the $240,000.00 Obama had just announced he was sending to every American. I told them that I was going to send mine back to the government as I didn't want to spend the taxpayer's money on something I wanted or needed. They told me I was nuts..:lol: But I was adamant and hung in there. Then they asked me for my share...:eusa_whistle:

I awakened feeling very proud that I had stayed true to my principals, even in an altered state of mind...:)

Have you had a similar experience in your dreams?

Last edited:
I dreamed that del, Gunny and I were in a bar, tossing back a few cool ones and patting chickens on the ass... A donkey bouncer tossed us out.

True story:

Last night I had a dream in which I was standing with a large group of people who were ecstatically discussinghow they were going to spend the $240,000.00 Obama had just announced he was sending to every American. I told them that I was going to send mine back to the government as I didn't want to spend the taxpayer's money on something I wanted or needed. They told me I was nuts..:lol: But I was adamant and hung in there. Then they asked me for my share...:eusa_whistle:

I awakened feeling very proud that I had stayed true to my principals, even in an altered state of mind...:)

Have you had a similar experience in your dreams?

OMG, I almost had the same dream. Except it ended differently. We were a couple, you told me what you did. I wanted to kill you when you told me what you did, but, instead, I just said, "Way to go, honey."
I woke up, still wanting to harm you. Oh well, thats' just me.

Last night I sweat, and shook, and wrestled with the cold limbs of hell. And I killed my own soul in 3 AM admonishment.

And I was tormented by a work that is not man's work, souls who have no soul. And I burned and boiled through and past 3 am to daybreak.

And I wondered how I could make it through the night, and I hated and feared the next day.

This hell of false pretense and mundane mediocracy?

And then that generous sun rose once again and my little boy woke up and told me he loved me and mommy and our beagle and I decided to ride this idiot ride one more day.

And I went to work and I tried to give what I feel for my son to everyone, but they could not feel it.

And we all waisted another day.

Last edited:
But I am going home, and my son will be there, smiling and talking about Spiderman.

And I would die to defend that.

I had a dream last night too....
aum-patcharapa-8.jpg

Forum List

Back