In warmongering anti-Russia propaganda video, Soros uses telling imagery

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Easily the most despicable hum... er, creature ever to occupy the planet, George Soros, as spiritually repellent as he is physically repugnant, beats the war drums for war against Russia... Notice how the clip of Putin making the sign of the cross is used. Interspersed with clips of violence, it is in a "proof" position. These Jews...

Pootin and Russia are war mongers, but the again, so is the USA....deal with it, it's atypical of humans in any political sphere of being a super power.......or desiring to be a super power...

Easily the most despicable hum... er, creature ever to occupy the planet, George Soros, as spiritually repellent as he is physically repugnant, beats the war drums for war against Russia... Notice how the clip of Putin making the sign of the cross is used. Interspersed with clips of violence, it is in a "proof" position. These Jews...

Actually this is a strange video. I don't even understand why Soros that is a multimillionaire is so interested in politics and especially international politics :eusa_think:

• Banned

Actually this is a strange video. I don't even understand why Soros that is a multimillionaire is so interested in politics and especially international politics :eusa_think:

And what possible motive would account for his LEADING ROLE in facilitating massive non-white immigration into both Europe and North America? What could possibly explain such an effort?

And what possible motive would account for his LEADING ROLE in facilitating massive non-white immigration into both Europe and North America? What could possibly explain such an effort?

Cheap labor and increased populations of the nation for taxes and war.......It's seems ironic that corporations do not care for the religion of a worker, only their ability to do as the corporation wants....

Control of investments...

Honestly I don't know :)
Maybe Soros and people like him want to have cheap workers to use for their companies who knows?
Corporations don't care at all about ethnicity! They only care about money!

idiot propaganda U-tube. FACT---Putin is an imperialist pig---in alliance with Iran and Syria---henceforth to be identified as the AXIS of the 21st century. The Imperialist pigs are going about their war on the planet earth by casting a wide net for CONTROL OF TRADE------Ukraine
is in their grasp entirely for its PORTS as is
Yemen -----and SYRIA

Last edited:

You were doing fine until you went antismeitic.

The problem is not with "the Joos", the problem is with militant secularist pricks operating from all religions.

BTW, Soros is not much of a Jew, not observant, etc.

Yet you seem to think that if Soros farts to his left it must mean something about Judaism.

Soros is in panic. When Trump occupies the President Office, Soros' butt is in trouble. I hope he commits suicide or follows Cher to Jupiter (BTW, is she on Jupiter yet?).

However it would be great to have an International Military Tribunal on his war crimes all over the world, including the war crimes in Ukraine.

Last edited:

He's a high up in the New World Order movement.

Personally I think he wants revenge for our destroying the Nazi's.

It's also true that the Nazi's were into a lot of quasi-religious, mythological, occult, global/spiritual domination stuff. Collecting "magical" artifacts and trying to complete prophesies and stuff like that, I personally think they're trying to enact a global holocaust kind of thing. It's not quite the "Aryan nation" idea of Nazi fame, but very much along those lines. Annoyingly similar to my ideological of wolves and sheep (that there are leaders and followers) except they twist it into an abusive scheme of elites and equivocal slaves. They've got too many to control now (as noted by Trumps election and Brexit) so the rumor is the NWO is going to "depopulate" the riff-raf so they can keep them under their thumbs.

They're pissed at Putin because he rejected their NWO scheme, he's a nationalist and isn't really looking for global domination so they're in a silent war. Its why the UN is dropping arms on his border in prep for a war. The shitty part is that sparking a war with Russia is a dual goal win for the NWO - it'll drop population and kill off some chattel the only glitch is Putin has nukes which would fuck over the planet, if he didn't I guarantee you that we would have already gone to war with Russia.

1. Self-hating guilt for murdering so many of his fellow Jews and he is working it off by trying to be so culturally blind that he cannot distinguish between a friendly hand and a rattle snake.

2. He wants to be accepted as a standard billionaire investor and wants to build his portfolio by bringing in cheap labor to Europe.

3. He really doesnt care what the long term effects are as he pursues the campaign of ingratiating himself to the political left.

4. He is an idiot savant and really does not understand that he is trying to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Last edited:
idiot propaganda U-tube. FACT---Putin is an imperialist pig---in alliance with Iran and Syria---henceforth to be identified as the AXIS of the 21st century. The Imperialist pits are going about their war on the planet earth be casting a wide net for CONTROL OF TRADE------Ukraine
Yemen -----and SYRIA
The Ruskies have always supported evil countries to offset the rest of the world, yet the right thinks he's a damn good leader..yet I doubt they know that he re-instituted the KBG when re-elected earlier this year....

idiot propaganda U-tube. FACT---Putin is an imperialist pig---in alliance with Iran and Syria---henceforth to be identified as the AXIS of the 21st century. The Imperialist pits are going about their war on the planet earth be casting a wide net for CONTROL OF TRADE------Ukraine
Yemen -----and SYRIA
The Ruskies have always supported evil countries to offset the rest of the world, yet the right thinks he's a damn good leader..yet I doubt they know that he re-instituted the KBG when re-elected earlier this year....
Almost every conservative I know is well aware of Putins old roles with the KGB.

BTW, it isnt the KGB any more, it is the the Federal Security Service and the Foreign Intelligence Service of the Russian Federation.

1. Self-hating guilt for murdering so many of his fellow Jews and he is working it off by trying to be so culturally blind that he cannot distingusih between a friendly hadn and a rattle snake.

2. He wants to be accepted as a standard billionaire investor and wants to build his portfolio by bringing in cheap labor to Europe.

3. He really doesnt care what the long term effects are as he pursues the campaign of ingratiating himself to the political left.

4. He is an idiot savant and really does not understand that he is trying to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.
There is no proof that he willingly did what he had to do to survive, he was just a kid during that period,, and proof of his religion did play into his actions as a minor...Yet his and his Father's attempt at survival were no different than what others did.......

Forum List

Back