In warfare, drones are great for many reasons, but that's not really the question.

Who is suggesting using Cruise Missile instead of drones? No one I see. The use of drones is exactly the war the left loves to wage. Hide in a bunker in Nevada and launch missiles with little concern of collateral damage. As long as there is not chance of damage to themselves.
Answer me this question. Are you stupid.
The point is the small amount of collateral damage compared to using, oh, I don't know, a Cruise Missile? When right wingers say bomb everywhere, you know they don't mean using drones. Don't you? Well, don't you?

you know you didnt just drone Syria ,,,well dont ya

I support the use of drones against our enemies. This is one of the few areas I agree with Obama on. ;)

We're at war with the terrorist and drones are our tool for dealing with them.

Problem is Obama thinks conservatives are a bigger threat than al qaeda
al Qaeda didn't bring down the entire economy.

al Qaeda didn't redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

al Qaeda didn't send the country into Iraq.

al Qaeda didn't apologize to BP.

al Qaeda didn't block health care for millions of Americans.

So I guess you're right. Conservatives are a bigger threat than al Qaeda. They have caused much more damage.

Who is suggesting using Cruise Missile instead of drones? No one I see. The use of drones is exactly the war the left loves to wage. Hide in a bunker in Nevada and launch missiles with little concern of collateral damage. As long as there is not chance of damage to themselves.
The point is the small amount of collateral damage compared to using, oh, I don't know, a Cruise Missile? When right wingers say bomb everywhere, you know they don't mean using drones. Don't you? Well, don't you?

Maybe i am stupid, but I do know one thing, no one on this board needs to ask you the same question.

The RW isn't bombing anyone, it is all Obama for the last 6 years.

Maybe i am stupid, but I do know one thing, no one on this board needs to ask you the same question.

The RW isn't bombing anyone, it is all Obama for the last 6 years.
Doing his best to clean up GOP mess. There, you left that part out but I fixed it for you.

Forum List

Back