In Video: NPR Exec Slams Tea Party, Questions Need For Federal Funds

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
wow. seems that some folks need some serious sensitivity trng. hell, in this case, maybe 're-education' .
I am sure NPR can get some brochures on seminars and camps from their idealogical sister org.'s in the government.

This is actually sad, and whats even more sad is, I am not surprised in the least.

In Video: NPR Exec Slams Tea Party, Questions Need For Federal Funds

by Mark Memmott

NPR's then-senior vice president for fundraising Ron Schiller is seen and heard on a videotape released this morning telling two men who were posing as members of a fictitious Muslim Action Education Center that:

— "The Tea Party is fanatically involved in people's personal lives and very fundamental Christian — I wouldn't even call it Christian. It's this weird evangelical kind of move."

— "Tea Party people" aren't "just Islamaphobic, but really xenophobic, I mean basically they are, they believe in sort of white, middle-America gun-toting. I mean, it's scary. They're seriously racist, racist people."

— "I think what we all believe is if we don't have Muslim voices in our schools, on the air ... it's the same thing we faced as a nation when we didn't have female voices." In the heavily edited tape, that comment followed Schiller being told by one of the men that their organization "was originally founded by a few members of the Muslim Brotherhood in America." There's no sign in the edited tape that Schiller reacted in any way after being told of the group's alleged connection to an Islamic group that appeared to be connected with Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood.

— That NPR "would be better off in the long run without federal funding," a position in direct conflict with the organization's official position.

Schiller is also heard laughing when one of the men jokes that NPR should be known as "National Palestinian Radio."

NPR, as you'll see below, has called Schiller's comments appalling.

In Video: NPR Exec Slams Tea Party, Questions Need For Federal Funds : The Two-Way : NPR

Oh hey,what IS it with these Schillers anyway?

Last edited:
Schiller was trickbagged similar to what democrats did to Scott Walker when they faked a phone call to the Wis. Gov.. The infamous video journalist who exposed ACORN had employees pretend to be radical muslems wanting to do a program on NPR and sure enough Schiller spilled his anti-semite guts to them. He should be fired but left winger media types aren't under the same political pressure as conservatives.

Forum List

Back