In this minute: Explosion in Gaza.

After the ass kicking the Israelis handed them the last go around, yes, they watch what their doing (kinda). Same with Hezbollah in Lebanon. Muslims learn the hard way, they respond after receiving a can of whoopass.

You say that a lot but you never post any information about when the Palestinians surrendered or of the peace agreement ending the war.

Why is it that you keep saying stuff but when asked to prove it you duck out?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hypocrite. Those who live in glass houses have no business tossin' rocks, Princess.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes. I'm part of the Zionist women's organization which was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

I'm not a very important part, just an ordinary member. But our members are not just ordinary women. Our founder's slogan was "If you will it, it is no dream".

You're a woman? Lmao I thought you were a guy for a sec..

Psssst ... I've got a little secret for you, Princess.
Nobody cares what you thought or what you think.

Yes. I'm part of the Zionist women's organization which was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

I'm not a very important part, just an ordinary member. But our members are not just ordinary women. Our founder's slogan was "If you will it, it is no dream".

Psssst ... I've got a little secret for you, Princess.
Nobody cares what you thought or what you think.

Haha because I actually say something beneficial unlike you

Do you know a lot of guys named 'Marg'???

Do you know a lot of guys named 'Marg'???

Didn't see the Marg, I though it was mr. Hunter for a while :cool:

'Hunter' is my middle name: it's an old family name, a tradition in my father's family......

marge

Short for margerine, and used as a nickname for a loose woman- both are 'easy to spread'.
Urban Dictionary: marge
How nice for Jos to crawl out of the woodwork and tell us what a poster's name means in slang. Since he was so interested in this definition, I wonder if he is trying to tell us that he is a pimp. Of course he would say -- no way Jose -- but would he tell us the truth?

marge

Short for margerine, and used as a nickname for a loose woman- both are 'easy to spread'.
Urban Dictionary: marge
How nice for Jos to crawl out of the woodwork and tell us what a poster's name means in slang. Since he was so interested in this definition, I wonder if he is trying to tell us that he is a pimp. Of course he would say -- no way Jose -- but would he tell us the truth?

I thought Jos was a woman? Lol people confuse me here

There IS no 'e' in my nickname and the 'g' is hard, as in 'Go'.........

And of course the meaning of the name is 'pearl'.

MARGOLIT <<<< it's a beautiful name I have a lovely hebrew name too-----but I will not reveal it --------the HINT is in my SN

Forum List

Back