In this minute: Explosion in Gaza.

keep us posted Lipush I found nothing on the net-------where should I look?

Israeli air force attack 1/2 hour ago a car in Al Bureige. Palestinians intended to shoot Grad Missles at southern city of Be'er Sheva, in protest of the Wine Festival this evening, in the Old city. the Islamic Jihad threatened this evening to harm civilians in the city in protest that the festival is to take pleace near the Be'er Sheva Mosque. IDF recognized the terrorist, attacked the car, killing 3. One seriously injured.

Islamic Jihad threaten to respond.

They have something against a wine festival because it takes place near a mosque? I have a better idea-----get rid of the mosque I have an even BETTER IDEA-----Beer Sheba should be declared a HOLY JEWISH CITY Abraham lived there----i think ----i am not sure in any case its good enough for me and I am absolutely sure that Abraham drank wine. If he cannot drink it near a mosque----the mosque should not be there----in memory of Abraham

Where did you hear this? Again idf randomly will target any Islam jihad militants and of course they will respond

Where did you hear this? Again idf randomly will target any Islam jihad militants and of course they will respond

First of all, to your question, I am a southerner Israeli, and even though I'm not at home right NOW, I'm still in touch with my friends and family. Especially today because of the threats.

Second, we didn't attack out of the blue, they intended to shoot to this place. My grandfather lives near this mosque, I fear for him. Right near this place there is a kindergarden and a school. This place was at risk.

IDF rules of bombardment...

Testimony 6 – Bombardment

The new 120mm Mortar was used in Gaza with “95 – 100%” accuracy. When it hits, it scatters shrapnel all around. It was used against neighborhoods. Innocents were hit, and “our artillery fire there was insane….”

“Most of the time firing was for softening resistance I think….We simply received orders. If we hit terrorists, then I guess that was the purpose

First of all, to your question, I am a southerner Israeli, and even though I'm not at home right NOW, I'm still in touch with my friends and family. Especially today because of the threats.

Second, we didn't attack out of the blue, they intended to shoot to this place. My grandfather lives near this mosque, I fear for him. Right near this place there is a kindergarden and a school. This place was at risk.

I don't think it Jihad Islami, they are probably a smaller group, and yes the sources are confirmed but you almost made it sound like operation cast lead 2 was underway lmao.

Well I hope civilians on both sides safety. But I don't think they were launching a rocket Israel says they targeted a car?

And was it a long range? Only every once in a while Israel targets immediately

If it is jihad islami militants they will definitiy respond hard

I don't think it Jihad Islami, they are probably a smaller group, and yes the sources are confirmed but you almost made it sound like operation cast lead 2 was underway lmao.

Well I hope civilians on both sides safety. But I don't think they were launching a rocket Israel says they targeted a car?

And was it a long range? Only every once in a while Israel targets immediately

If it is jihad islami militants they will definitiy respond hard

Somehow, I don't know why, the IDF attackes few hours before an important exam I'm about to have, and then I cannot concentrate. I must be cursed. I wish people would have called me first:eusa_silenced:

IDF rules of bombardment...

Testimony 6 – Bombardment

The new 120mm Mortar was used in Gaza with “95 – 100%” accuracy. When it hits, it scatters shrapnel all around. It was used against neighborhoods. Innocents were hit, and “our artillery fire there was insane….”

“Most of the time firing was for softening resistance I think….We simply received orders. If we hit terrorists, then I guess that was the purpose

they were still probably just trying to sink the egyptian freighter, al quesir.

The Palestinians who died on this Attack belong to the Sara'ia Al Juds Brigades, Islamic Jihad, 22 and 23 years old.

Your quoting Israeli sources Palestinian sources say this a civilian car, maybe they will find out if they are sarayas brigade, I doubt it is saraya.

And they say 3 f16s are flying over gaza at this moment. And they hear drones.

If it is Sarayas militants they will shit on Israel in minutes, get ready for more grads if it happens to be jihad islami, unless Hamas doesn't allow them, I doubt it thought Hamas aren't hypocrites if their soldiers get killed Hamas allows the, to respond...

I'm sorry threats were made causing this action, and I hope your family is safe from harm, Lipush.

5047b6320a132b8c.jpg

Forum List

Back