In this conflict it is the Christians and Muslims on one side and Israel on the other

There are always two sides to every story. Look at the Christians in every Muslim country and see if they are treated as well as the Muslims. See if they have the same rights as the Muslims. See if they are attacked by Muslims.

Now the Palestinians have a cause. So they are nice to their Christians right now...

My 2 cents. And I have lived as a soldier in Israel as well as a citizen. I have seen the treatment. Not posted propaganda to further their cause, but the reality of how the Christians are truly treated.

There are always two sides to every story. Look at the Christians in every Muslim country and see if they are treated as well as the Muslims. See if they have the same rights as the Muslims. See if they are attacked by Muslims.

Now the Palestinians have a cause. So they are nice to their Christians right now...

My 2 cents. And I have lived as a soldier in Israel as well as a citizen. I have seen the treatment. Not posted propaganda to further their cause, but the reality of how the Christians are truly treated.
an interesting study would be to compare Christian treatment in Gaza vs treatment in Israel proper

an interesting study would be to compare Christian treatment in Gaza vs treatment in Israel proper

Indeed, but probably better if a non-Jew posts it :razz: which is why I posted this thread.

Israel is no saint country. Just as the beginning of many other countries, some of the more fanatic minded Jews used terrorist methods to grow the country.

I am not one-eyed. But there must be two sides willing to deal with this issue. There is no such thing at this time. What I see is simply methods attempting to dissolve Israel.

I have only been there as a tourist, and for a year's study. So how are Christians truly treated in Israel? And in the Palestinian territories? Can you be more specific?

In this conflict it is the Christians and Muslims on one side and Israel on the other.

I thought this quote of PF's needed a thread of its own.

Discussion:

This PF anti-Semite is clearly wacko.:cuckoo:

Our Savior is a Jew, we know they're the chosen people. Christianity came from Judaism. It is the righteous, holy duty of every REAL, DEVOUT Christian to pray for, support, and if necessary, FIGHT FOR ISRAEL, as it's for CHRIST.

I have only been there as a tourist, and for a year's study. So how are Christians truly treated in Israel? And in the Palestinian territories? Can you be more specific?

The Christians in Israel have every right the Jews have, excepting they do not have to join the Army if they so wish. Many join. The Muslims also have this forces special dispensation, but very few join.

Go to any nightclub in Israel and any beach in Israel and you can see them frolicking and enjoying themselves.

The Arabs come over from West Bank and Gaza to attack them. Why? Because the Palestinian Christians are "Hands Off". They are needed to support their cause.

I do remember when some Christians were killed by Fanatic Jews in Israel in 1997. The fanatics spread rumors that Jewish children were being baptized. The killers are still in Jail.

Christine Logan was just killed yesterday. The lady with her, who played dead, said the killers were Arabs.

On Saturday, Wilson said she had escaped her attackers and managed to reach Mata, where she met two families in a park. They contacted emergency services.

Wilson, 46, a tour guide, made aliya from Great Britain in 1991, and lives in Givat Ze’ev.

Her stab wounds were superficial and she did not lose a lot of blood, according to a spokesman at Hadassah University Medical Center in Jerusalem’s Ein Kerem. She suffered moderate-to-light injuries, and was treated in the trauma unit.

The spokesman refused to give any more details, saying the case was in police hands, and declined to let doctors speak to the press.

Kaye remained conscious on the way to the hospital, Magen David Adom paramedics said.

“She described being attacked, tied up and stabbed by two Arab men,” police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said.

American Woman Murdered In Israel By Muslims In Susptected Anti-Judeo-Christian Civilization Attack – With Video at Pat Dollard

Here's the thing. It's not hard to research Muslim countries to see how their Christians are treated.

They are dhimmi. Second class citizens.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX5a9lSG0Rk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX5a9lSG0Rk[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP9BazI-_js"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP9BazI-_js[/ame]

Tinmore shows up at Ben Gurion pasport controll.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYuL6S4e64g"]is that you, tinmore?[/ame]

Forum List

Back