In their own words

Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="370" wmode="transparent" data="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=439_1185756707"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=439_1185756707"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="quality" value="high"></object>

Let me see if I can hunt one down.

Thank you. He mentioned the site several times, but my hearing couldn't pick it up. I'm awaiting the day that videos give the option of closed captioning. ;)

Thank you. He mentioned the site several times, but my hearing couldn't pick it up. I'm awaiting the day that videos give the option of closed captioning. ;)

Yeah I'm having a hard time getting it too. I might have to wait until I have a quieter house to pick it up.

Bless this young mans heart.

I thank him for his service to our country.

I hope he and his unit come home safe and soon.

I would like to tell him that the people who protest this war truely believe they are doing the right thing for their country.

It is what makes this country great.

Every American is allowed to follow their heart about what is right.

I know no American no matter what their political affiliation who doesnt support the troops.

I know of a few. My grandmother being one. She calls for "fragging" of the officers. She also calls for the killing of Bush. She's not alone in her thinking.

And you know this how? I take my info from people actually on the ground and not sitting behind a desk in NYC.

I wasn't referring to what he said about the things that happen on the ground.

I was referring to what he said about anyone who dares to disagree with him.

He spews partisan tripe every other sentence and then pretends to be nonpartisan.

I wasn't referring to what he said about the things that happen on the ground.

I was referring to what he said about anyone who dares to disagree with him.

He spews partisan tripe every other sentence and then pretends to be nonpartisan.

You mean like every other sentence out of your mouth is partisan tripe?

Forum List

Back