In their own words: Find out where obama supporters get their news

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
IN THEIR OWN WORDS: FIND OUT WHERE OBAMA SUPPORTERS GET THEIR NEWS

Here’s the running tally of the various places that Obama supporters get their news:

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow: 4
MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: 1
NBC’s Brian Williams: 1
Comedy Central’s Jon Stewart: 4
Comedy Central’s Stephen Colbert: 1
HBO’s Bill Maher: 2
CNN: 1
Not Fox News: 3
Anyone but CNN: 1
Politifact: 2
Alan Cooper?: 1
Fox News’ Bret Baier: 1​

Not at all surprising, is it?

well, if 'the blaze' says so.

:cuckoo:

shouldn't he worry about the idiocy that comes from listening to beck and limbaugh first?

The blaze?

That's what makes this inaccurate.

What lib would ever go to the blaze for any reason? And certainly not to do some dumb ass poll about where they get their news.

shouldn't he worry about the idiocy that comes from listening to beck and limbaugh first?

The blaze?

What lib would ever go to the blaze for any reason? And certainly not to do some dumb ass poll about where they get their news.

that you'd come up with a really lame op?

no, not at all.

I figure you for a Colbert guy.

i don't watch much tv, davey.

sorry

it doesn't prevent me from appreciating the lameness of your op, if that's any solace.
I can't help but notice you're desperately trying to distract attention away from idiots on the left.

Why is that? Looking out for your pals?

The blaze?

Link from the article in the OP:

Where Do Liberals Get Their News? | MRCTV
MRCTV's Dan Joseph visited a big Obama rally in Fairfax, VA and asked some of the President's biggest supporters which journalists they trusted the most to give them informative and objective coverage of the 2012 election and politics in general.

Dumbass. :lol:

You -- you HAVE to be Matthews.

I get my news from reading the comic pages- the obituaries of white people. Hahahaha.

You probably got a nice laugh reading about that 13 year old girl
who was killed by those brothers...allegedly.Nice to know there are people in the world like you.

Forum List

Back