In the words of RR "Are you better of today

I am going to say this one more time. The 4 year period is because it was the last GOP budget (163 billion in deficit for the year) and it was GWB 1st year as a lame duck
Reid and Pelosi had all the power

exactly what magic trick could obama have done that would have fixed the fundamental problems in the economy?

how do you believe anything would have been different had he not been elected?

You're kidding right? He has done everything he could do to hurt the economy and I don't think he even understood it was the worst thing he could have done. Obviously, you don't, either.

He has been a brain surgeon using a sledge hammer, a dentist using dynamite, a chef working in an outhouse, a big game humter in Times Square, a bull in a China shop and so on and on.

He is the wrong guy using the wrong tools in the wrong place. There is no way he can help the situation. He has succeeded in doing every thing that he wanted to do and everything he wanted to do has been the wrong move. How much damage must he wreak before the rest of us see what most of see right now and some of us have seen for a while.

The Big 0 is the worst choice. ANYBODY would be an improvement.

When will u throw ur hat in the ring?

exactly what magic trick could obama have done that would have fixed the fundamental problems in the economy?

how do you believe anything would have been different had he not been elected?

You're kidding right? He has done everything he could do to hurt the economy and I don't think he even understood it was the worst thing he could have done. Obviously, you don't, either.

He has been a brain surgeon using a sledge hammer, a dentist using dynamite, a chef working in an outhouse, a big game humter in Times Square, a bull in a China shop and so on and on.

He is the wrong guy using the wrong tools in the wrong place. There is no way he can help the situation. He has succeeded in doing every thing that he wanted to do and everything he wanted to do has been the wrong move. How much damage must he wreak before the rest of us see what most of see right now and some of us have seen for a while.

The Big 0 is the worst choice. ANYBODY would be an improvement.

When will u throw ur hat in the ring?

He would no worse if U ask me, which I know you would not

Forum List

Back