In the wake of 'Arab Spring'.....

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
It is interesting to listen to Obama's 'reach out' to the islamic world. I never really listened to it because I was in still in Egypt when he made it.

Did this speech lead to the assaults on Americans in Egypt?

Listen to it. What do you think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_889oBKkNU]President Obama Speech to Muslim World in Cairo - YouTube[/ame]​

This speech is APPALLING.

If it wasn't INTENDED to lead to assaults against Americans, it will do until one comes along.

Oh well! The Arab Spring has Muslim terrorists killing Muslim terrorists all over the Middle East within their own countires. What greater contribution to peace, mankind & civilization? Long live the Arab Spring!

This speech was one of the best ever given by any world leader.

Pres. Obama recognizes that Muslims and America need to reconcile their differences and work together for peace and security in the world. :cool:

It is interesting to listen to Obama's 'reach out' to the islamic world. I never really listened to it because I was in still in Egypt when he made it.

Did this speech lead to the assaults on Americans in Egypt?

Listen to it. What do you think?

hu6-5.gif

Pres. Obama recognizes that Muslims and America need to reconcile their differences and work together for peace and security in the world. :cool:

Hey Sunni?
How does one reconcile with a shit-talkin' regime like Iran has, even tho' Iran does not represent the whole of the Muslim world, but has exported terrorism to other Muslim countries for years along with many a Muslim in agreement with it?

President Obama in reality had very little to do with the events that happened in Egypt recently.

The Egyptian people were fed up with the Western backed dictator Mubarak.

And wanted him out of office; one way or the other. :cool:

Last edited:

Hey Sunni,
how do you reconcile differences with Iran that have been 30+ years in the political making with the U.S.; combined with fundamentalist Muslim teachings against 'infidels' that came out of Cairo University in the 1950's that spread throughout the Muslim world in ensuing decades, which stultified a once noble culture, enabling what is to this day, and what is to soon be, namely War, with a capital W!!!

President Obama in reality had very little to do with the events that happened in Egypt recently.

The Egyptian people were fed up with the Western backed dictator Mubarak.

And wanted him out of office; one way or the other. :cool:

And that I agree with and do understand.
But will they embrace a new boss, same as the old boss, but a boss whom wants to kill infidels?
Not just me, but other inquiring Americans wanna' know.

Hey Sunni,
how do you reconcile differences with Iran that have been 30+ years in the political making with the U.S.; combined with fundamentalist Muslim teachings against 'infidels' that came out of Cairo University in the 1950's that spread throughout the Muslim world in ensuing decades, which stultified a once noble culture, enabling what is to this day, and what is to soon be, namely War, with a capital W!!!
How to Use English Punctuation Correctly: 7 steps - wikiHow

Hey Sunni,

Iz thatz all you gotz?

Believe me, I probably know better then you, how Muslim culture got hijacked in Cairo in the 50's better then you.

In the meentime, I'll check my punktuation......................:lol:.

Hey Sunni,

Iz thatz all you gotz?

Believe me, I probably know better then you, how Muslim culture got hijacked in Cairo in the 50's better then you.

In the meentime, I'll check my punktuation......................:lol:.

Just two names, Sunni......Hassan al-Banna (another Sunni!) and Sayyid Qutb.

ALL fundamentalist Muslims TRY TO CHANGE THE WORLD!

Well our SM thinks that marriage is the last legal form of slavery!

Hey Sunni,

:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back