In the "swing" state of PA, Clinton leads Trump by 9% in new poll

Bad news for the Putin/Trump ticket, as a new Suffolk University poll finds Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump by a 9% margin.

Other States - Suffolk University

It is July and a few months between now and the election, so Polls are meaningless for now... Let look at them in October and if she is in double digit lead then I will declare Trump will only win Red States and even then he might lose Texas...

Bad news for the Putin/Trump ticket, as a new Suffolk University poll finds Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump by a 9% margin.

It is July and a few months between now and the election, so Polls are meaningless for now... Let look at them in October and if she is in double digit lead then I will declare Trump will only win Red States and even then he might lose Texas...
Is too early, unless it's the LA times traking poll, which is worth writing enthusiastic threads about.

Is too early, unless it's the LA times traking poll, which is worth writing enthusiastic threads about.

You have a bad habit of cherry picking polls. In fact you're pretty much useless due to that

Show me where I have ever written one on poll numbers and then you have something... Any poll at this moment is too early and declaring victory at this moment is like a Cubs fan declaring the Cubs should win the World Series, and even though they have a chance something can always go wrong!

Now hurry and show where I have ever written about the LA times poll and if not or if you write how others do it, well then I guess I have not done it nor am I the other posters!

First, PA is in no way a "swing" state. It swung neither in 2000 nor 2004, thus making George W. Bush the only Republican President in history to have won the WH without either the Keystone state of the Land of Lincoln.

PA can, however, be classified as a "battleground" state, depending on the polling aggregates.

Thanks to a number of shitty RW polls in 2012, PA sometimes looked like a battleground, but Obama won it with a+5.4 margin, which is just outside of the battleground zone. He won the state by +10.32 in 2008. Bill Clinton won the state by slightly over +9 both time, in 1992 and 1996. It was only a real battleground in 2000 and 2004. It won't be this time....

You have a bad habit of cherry picking polls. In fact you're pretty much useless due to that

Actually, this pollster is interesting because it tends to deflate numbers for DEMS.
It was Suffolk that already declared FL, NC and VA for Romney at the beginning of October, 2012 and then had massive egg on it's face when Obama won two of those three and Romney just barely dragged NC back over the line.

You see, knowing electoral history is also important.

And finally, go fuck yourself, you ****.

A survey of 500 likely voters? Goddamn, you are a full on retard.

Rasmussen state polls are also of 500 LV. Goddamn, you ARE a full retard.
No, you are, I said nothing about Rasmussen, you stupid sack of puss.

and yet, dumbass, Rasmussen is the one the rightwingnuts rely on all the time because they over-sample GOP voters.

Actually, this pollster is interesting because it tends to deflate numbers for DEMS.
It was Suffolk that already declared FL, NC and VA for Romney at the beginning of October, 2012 and then had massive egg on it's face when Obama won two of those three and Romney just barely dragged NC back over the line.

You see, knowing electoral history is also important.

And finally, go fuck yourself, you ****.
Records show that you lied about Suffolk conducting any polls in Florida in October 2012. 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama | RealClearPolitics

Can you prove that Suffolk conducted such poll?

Breitbart ^ | July 28, 2016 | by ALEX SWOYER
16 Republican nominee Donald Trump gained 17 points in roughly two weeks, according to the Reuters online tracking poll. On July 14, 2016, Trump was 15 points behind Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton 46.5 percent to 31.5 percent. However as of July 26, 2016, Trump closed that 15 point gap and is now up two points over Clinton, 40.2 percent to 38.5 percent. The Reuters/IPSOS polling data was fairly consistent during the Republican primaries — keeping Trump in the lead from February through May, which proved to be accurate.

1988 was the last time a Republican presidential candidate won Pa. The fact it was close at any time during the campaign season is ominous.

Forum List

Back