In the Spirit of the Upcoming Season

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BULshCIYhoM&feature=player_detailpage#t=142s]RUSH: Baracka Claus Is Coming To Town! - Song Parody - YouTube[/ame]

Nothing like taking the fun out of Christmas...Needed bump.

Hardly. Like Limbaugh, I'd wish this threat a speedy demise, for a couple of reasons:

1. Astonishingly childish. School kids on Youtube? Sure; clever. Grown adult audience, with a rich radio personality's many producers and other production assets? Pathetic, and an insult to their listeners with IQs north of a chicken's.

2. The new Rightie mantra / grief-managment: Barack bought the election with hand-outs, is laughable. What hand outs? Across the board tax-cuts? Oops, that in fact was Romney!!! Remember?

Whew.

• Banned

Hardly. Like Limbaugh, I'd wish this threat a speedy demise, for a couple of reasons:

1. Astonishingly childish. School kids on Youtube? Sure; clever. Grown adult audience, with a rich radio personality's many producers and other production assets? Pathetic, and an insult to their listeners with IQs north of a chicken's.

2. The new Rightie mantra / grief-managment: Barack bought the election with hand-outs, is laughable. What hand outs? Across the board tax-cuts? Oops, that in fact was Romney!!! Remember?

Whew.

Hey humorless..blow yourself.

Whew.

Hey humorless..blow yourself.

If only I could. Just a little more evolution oughta do 'er; one more vertabrae, and say goodbye to buying flowers and Cristal Rose champagne for the GF just to get some oral pleasure.

Hang in there, my brothers! We'll get there one day. :)

Forum List

Back